Official 2010-2011 San Jose Sharks Playoff Thread vs Vancouver Canucks; Vancouver Advances

Hard to say cuz the Jazz werent responding to Sloan as much this year (obviously)
That being said....

You cannn callllllllll on Tyronnnnnneeeeeeeeeee

Thanks for the win Corbin.

Hey Paul, if or when you have time could you make me a new Jeremy Lin avy?
laugh.gif

3:22-3:28

Thanks
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by acidicality

Hey Paul, if or when you have time could you make me a new Jeremy Lin avy?
laugh.gif

3:22-3:28

Thanks
smokin.gif

Lin looks like he's improved his game since returning to Reno. Nice video...Hopefully he stays consistent.

Lin and Bell almost have the same stat line yet Bell played 3x more minutes. He is coming along nicely since being called back up. Another solid win. Monta has been playing better since being snubbed, hopefully he gets picked last minute as an injury replacement. That should give him more motivation to lead the team towards a playoff birth. I know I might be reaching, but the schedule this year has been good.

acid, I just checked you avy's size on Yuku and I'm seeing that it's 350kb for some reason.

208gxuv.png

I uploaded it on Yuku to check the size before I posted it here for you, so I'm confused why it jumped up crazy in size. Must be Yuku being Yuku.

ny671l.png

Just to let you know, change it quick so the mods don't take your avy away. I'll try to remake the avy. My bad.
ohwell.gif

acid, here's your avy (once again).

do75nt.gif

And I did upload it to Yuku to check to see the size of the avy.
Spoiler [+]
257owoy.png

Hopefully when the avy changes, it'll be all good and under the limit. I would hate for someone to have their avy privileges taken away by mods because of me.

Yeah man, no problem. When the avy changes, I'll take another look at the file size. Hopefully it doesn't change dramatically like it did before.

ay7bix.gif
Yuku!

Just changed it...
++@$ Yuku! ++@$ Robert Rowell! ++@$ Chris Cohan!

And Steph got voted into the Skills challenge
pimp.gif

I know Blake Griffin is going to have some highlights for the All-Star Game, but I'm really only excited for Friday's and Saturday's events.

Dorell and Steph.
rgz036.gif

Still don't understand how Love made it
30t6p3b.gif
. Guys a great rebounder on a horrible team. Not even saying that Monta should've made it, but definitely over Love.

I'm all for Love making the team. I'm a firm believer that team records shouldn't be held against or the reason why a player would be making the All-Star team.

Originally Posted by daprescription

30t6p3b.gif
. Guys a great rebounder on a horrible team. Not even saying that Monta should've made it, but definitely over Love.
Love not making it initially made Monta not making it more justified, but Monta still should have made it. Ehh, either way, the all-star game is a joke anyway, I haven't watched it in years. The Saturday events on the other hand can be cool at times, even though the dunk contest has been more theatrics and props than actual dunking ability the past couple years.

I think MOnta should have made it as much as the next guy....but over Love?!? Come on now fellas. Dude is putting up HISTORIC numbers.

Originally Posted by acidicality

Originally Posted by daprescription

30t6p3b.gif
Love not making it initially made Monta not making it more justified, but Monta still should have made it. Ehh, either way, the all-star game is a joke anyway, I haven't watched it in years. The Saturday events on the other hand can be cool at times, even though the dunk contest has been more theatrics and props than actual dunking ability the past couple years.
True, the last time I watched the all-star game was when Shaqtus won the MVP.

Originally Posted by dland24

I think MOnta should have made it as much as the next guy....but over Love?!? Come on now fellas. Dude is putting up HISTORIC numbers.

Monta doesn't deserve to make it either.  Aldridge got screwed and it's not even close.  Love has no business being in the game. 

did any of you cop the NT fitted? it looks nice and well done, but i probably would have never worn it if i did get it.

Back
Top Bottom