Official 2010-2011 San Jose Sharks Playoff Thread vs Vancouver Canucks; Vancouver Advances

Can we please not start every 3rd quarter like we're still in the locker room?? Jesus Christ.

Great game tonight. One of the best defensive efforts I have seen from the Warriors. Udoh did a solid job on Boozer. They really made Rose uncomfortable out there.

That 1 bulls fan in their season thread is so salty
laugh.gif

This and the Utah game in the beginning of the season are the best defensive performances all year.

Looking to make a trade. Russell Westbrook, Amare Stoudemire, Raymond Felton, Ray Allen and Wilson Chandler on the block.

Outstanding game. We handled the ball and the full court pressure extremely well. We got out rebounded but managed to get the crucial ones down the stretch. Did not expect DRose to turn over the ball that much, attributed by the great defensive game plan.

Good to see Lin back in uniform.
smile.gif

Just got home from the game and man was it a good one. I took my mom with me as it was her first time watching any game live and I'm glad we pulled out the victory. She was really getting into it which was funny to see her so active.
laugh.gif

Carlos Boozer got most of the hate from the crowd
laugh.gif
and once he missed those free throws everyone let him have it. 
roll.gif
One guy even yelled out "No one like you Carlos Boozers and everyone just started laughing.

I'm just glad we were able to pull this one out, cause the bulls are such a great team. When they went up by 11 pts I thought the game was over, but then we came back and just dominated.
pimp.gif
Must say it was the best game that I have been to all year.

Edit: Oh yeah Ellis came out with that fire, I guess he was try to show people that he deserved to be in the All-Star game. Him hitting that jumper to ice the game.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Best games I've been to this season was versus the Pacers and Kings, the same week. 4-2 when attending games.

Originally Posted by dland24

Looking to make a trade. Russell Westbrook, Amare Stoudemire, Raymond Felton, Ray Allen and Wilson Chandler on the block.

Amare or Westbrook
nerd.gif

look at my team, take a look at what you may like

[h1]Bobcats' Jackson won't change despite technicals[/h1]

Posted Feb 6 2011 3:24PM

CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) -- At the end of a shootaround last week, Charlotte owner Michael Jordan yelled across the floor lamenting about how his Bobcats often play a man down when guard Stephen Jackson gets preoccupied with the officials.

advertisement_160.gif

An exasperated coach Paul Silas said Sunday all he can do is take his top scorer out of the game when he starts mouthing off. And as Jackson keeps piling up the technical fouls, he's losing not only significant money, he's also approaching an automatic one-game suspension.

But for Jackson, it's about right and wrong, fairness and not losing his emotional edge.

Don't expect a calmer Captain Jack anytime soon.

"No, I get techs because I want to. I don't care," Jackson said Sunday. "I'm not getting techs for no reason. It happens."

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Originally Posted by dland24

Luong you CANT be serious with that trade offer.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
*Kanye Shrug*

You offered me the 82nd, 100th and 104th rated players for the 5th, 12th and 25th rated players.  I really want to make some trades, but come on bro.  
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom