Official 2010-2011 San Jose Sharks Playoff Thread vs Vancouver Canucks; Vancouver Advances

Great win
pimp.gif

Vlad and Reggie have found their touch as of late which is nice. Definitely bolstering the bench. Hopefully Vlad is more aggressive on the inside instead of outside the three point line when he's on defense. Also I'd like to see guys just close out, put their hands up, and contest. They're either planted with hands down or flying by when defending.

great win, saw a lot of really good defense being played by the warriors.
you guys catch the steph commercial yet? pretty good execution, i might be biased but it seemed a LOT smoother than the kd and amare commercials

Originally Posted by What up

Christie Ave and 64th Street ... Can you give me some info on that area?

Also are there any bars, places to chill, etc around those parts if I don't want to go to SF?

Yea thats pretty much down the street from where I work. Overall its probably one of the better areas in Emeryville, plenty of places to eat and shop.

Theres 1 major outdoor shopping mall and a couple smaller outdoor plazas in the area. Bar wise ehhhh you're gonna have to go to either downtown Oakland or SF

not too much goin on after 8-9pm.

quick advice... all out suit to an interview....or dress shirt, tie, slacks? AT&T interview btw

Seldom-used Warriors guard Charlie Bell was arrested early Friday on suspicion of drunken driving, according to the California Highway Patrol.

A CHP officer arrested Bell about 2:45 a.m. on Lakeshore Avenue, near Oakland's Lake Merritt, CHP Officer Sam Morgan said. Bell was booked at a downtown Oakland jail, where he remained for about four hours before being picked up by teammate Reggie Williams.

Bell was acquired in a summer trade as a potential backup point guard. He went scoreless while playing 5:39 of the Warriors' 100-94 victory over Milwaukee on Thursday night. It marked the first time Bell had logged more than six seconds of playing time since Dec. 13.

smh
30t6p3b.gif

I heard Lin is back today....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
If he gets PT now, like I said, I'm hoping he shows improvement over his play in Nov/Dec.

Originally Posted by acidicality

Seldom-used Warriors guard Charlie Bell was arrested early Friday on suspicion of drunken driving, according to the California Highway Patrol.

A CHP officer arrested Bell about 2:45 a.m. on Lakeshore Avenue, near Oakland's Lake Merritt, CHP Officer Sam Morgan said. Bell was booked at a downtown Oakland jail, where he remained for about four hours before being picked up by teammate Reggie Williams.

Bell was acquired in a summer trade as a potential backup point guard. He went scoreless while playing 5:39 of the Warriors' 100-94 victory over Milwaukee on Thursday night. It marked the first time Bell had logged more than six seconds of playing time since Dec. 13.
smh
30t6p3b.gif

What a @+*!!$!.
30t6p3b.gif

Damn i wanted to go to this game. I see Rose going crazy on the warriors tonight. Should be entertaining

Back
Top Bottom