Official 2010-2011 San Jose Sharks Playoff Thread vs Vancouver Canucks; Vancouver Advances

At least they were consistent when they didn't put Kevin Love in despite the season he's having. So I can live with that...

I hope this motivates Monta to shows every coach that he should of been an all star
pimp.gif

If Deron Williams' injury lasts a week or so more, I can see Monta being his replacement.

Nah what the hell am I talking about? It would be Tony Parker.
30t6p3b.gif

St. Jean is ok. He's definitely better than last year. I'm not a fan of him replacing Barnett, though. This is too much of St. Jean. He's cool in small doses.

Originally Posted by What up

Does anyone live or know anyone that lives in Emeryville? Do they like it/dislike it? I'd appreciate any and all input.
Also try the norcal section..Though people take a while to respond.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Originally Posted by What up

Does anyone live or know anyone that lives in Emeryville? Do they like it/dislike it? I'd appreciate any and all input.
Also try the norcal section..Though people take a while to respond.
I live in Oakland, work in Emeryville. It depends on where in Emeryville some parts are like Oakland and others are pretty nice. What kind of info are you looking for?

Christie Ave and 64th Street ... Can you give me some info on that area?

Also are there any bars, places to chill, etc around those parts if I don't want to go to SF?

Back
Top Bottom