Official 2010-2011 San Jose Sharks Playoff Thread vs Vancouver Canucks; Vancouver Advances

I hate the Cavs announcers.
30t6p3b.gif

Carr.
sick.gif

"That's just a basketball play."

"That's how they call things now."

"He didn't do anything malicious."

Unbelievable.

You guys are streaming?

I hate Cav commentators
sick.gif
, especially when LeBron was there. It was slurp city.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Still wish we had Matt Barnes, though.
laugh.gif
My personal favorite was when he fouled James White. I can't find that youtube clip though
mad.gif
!

Where is J lin at? Don't see him on the bench and on yahoo fantasy notes it says he may get waived by Jan 10.

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

Where is J lin at? Don't see him on the bench and on yahoo fantasy notes it says he may get waived by Jan 10.

He did not dress up tonight.

Glad to see they handled business tonight hopefully they bring this momentum down to LA and play good against the Clippers who are playing better lately.

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

he's on the bench, was inactive. i doubt he gets waived this year at least (to sell t-shirts and jerseys). he'll have a chance to take Acie Law's minutes later on in the season IMO.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Great first half, should be a cake walk the rest of the way.
If you know anything about the Warriors, nothing comes easy.

I stand behind my statement.
smile.gif
Need to work on the transition game and fast breaks. Bring on the Clippers!

Words With Friends anybody? I recently got a hand-me-down iPhone 3GS. I know it's old, but it's cool. I'm not trippin. It's better than my old phone.
laugh.gif

WWF ID: Paul Is On Tilt

You're a working man, Paul. Step your phone game up. Hand-me-down, SMFH it had to come to that.

(Don't play Andrew, he cheats).

There are times when to splurge and when not to splurge. This wasn't one of those times. I'm most likely waiting until I'm done with my contract with AT&T (Nov. 2011) so I can probably hop on to Verizon.

And I've heard stories of the infamous Andrew. I'll be sure to tread carefully.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom