Official 2010-2011 San Jose Sharks Playoff Thread vs Vancouver Canucks; Vancouver Advances

Why did Smart take out Udoh? 
mad.gif

C'mon!!!

Spoiler [+]
Dare I say we've won 2/5 games during this road trip?

Great comeback win. But still taking out Udoh for Radmanovich in the 4th?? Why?

Radmonovich should have been pulled after the first stupid foul/

Considering Udoh is a pretty good free-throw shooter.

How much longer are we going to sit on these expiring contracts?

Call me crazy but if this team can pull together this month they can end up near .500 by February.

Cavaliers
@Clippers
Lakers
Clippers
Nets
Pacers
Kings
@Clippers
Spurs
Hornets
Bobcats
Jazz

I can see us realistically going 9-3 during this stretch which adds up to 23-24 with the losses coming from the Lakers, Spurs, and Jazz.

Well the way they are playing right now I expect them to do this. Sure against above 500 teams they have trouble but the majority of teams on that list are not very good and the teams who are good we play at home so this is the time where they can put some wins together.

Cavaliers-W
@Clippers-L
Lakers-L
Clippers-W
Nets-W
Pacers-W
Kings-W
@Clippers-W
Spurs-L
Hornets-L
Bobcats-W
Jazz-L

More realistic best case scenario, IMO. Maybe one more win...7 or 8 would already be really good.

Originally Posted by What up

indifferent.gif
 I swear Curry made fewer mistakes as a rookie ...
Agreed.  It's almost as if he tries to over do it all the time.  That pass to D Wright from the end of the court was
indifferent.gif
  Hopefully he'll learn soon because he has the potential and talent to be an elite PG.

Anyway, man it was a GREAT win for us.  Definitely a shocker coming from that many down against a solid Hornets team. 

Our schedule is easier from here for awhile so i expect, barring any injuries, that they will do well and agree with Chris' assessment. 

They have to do something about Biedrins conditioning. I know he just got back, but this has always been an issue. Guy has to be able to play more than 27 minutes a game without looking dead out there.

Clippers are playing good basketball so it might not be as easy as it seems. Blake and Deandre are beastin' right now, it should be some fun games to watch.

Looking at that list, I feel like we'll turn in a good record, but lose games that we weren't supposed to (like one of the away Clippers games), and be in games that we were probably supposed to lose (Spurs looking like one of those types).
Either way, inching towards .500 by the end of January would make me pretty happy.

If Biedrins is moved, Monta will be the only one left from the "We Believe" era, just saying. I'm not a big fan of beans.

Back
Top Bottom