Official 2010-2011 San Jose Sharks Playoff Thread vs Vancouver Canucks; Vancouver Advances

I just don't see him helping this team and there's not much improvement in his game; back defender down just a bit, spin a little, and go to the left.

As What up mentioned a while back, it seems like basketball is new to him every year. Hopefully he can prove me wrong this year...I like the guy off court but when he's playing, that's a different story.

His post game looks slightly better this season
ohwell.gif

Another L...
[h3][/h3]
[h3]Ellison tried to buy Hornets[/h3]
Billionaire Larry Ellison, who is the CEO of Oracle, wanted to be the new owner of the Golden State Warriors, but that went to another group lead by Joseph Lacob.

Ellison confirmed to the San Jose Mercury News on Wednesday that he put in a bid for the New Orleans Hornets, but it was turned down.

"I did offer $350 million and I was slightly outbid by the NBA," said Ellison.

Most expect the team to move, but Ellison said he didn't get to think about the possibility of relocating the team.

"I was trying to buy the team first, and then figure out what I was going to do with it," he said.

The NBA is hoping to sell the team to a group that will keep the team in New Orleans.

Mike Ozanian of Forbes was the first to write about Ellison's bid for the Hornets.

I'm content with the Warriors as the only NBA team in the Bay Area. It would've been nice to have an NBA team closer to where I live though(San Jose).

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I'm content with the Warriors as the only NBA team in the Bay Area. It would've been nice to have an NBA team closer to where I live though(San Jose).
same here, it'd be nice, but at the same time I think other cities need a team a lot more (such as Seattle).

Must-win today to say the least, hopefully it's a big enough blowout in our favor that Lin gets PT.
pimp.gif

Reggie Williams needs to re-find is mojo in the D-League. Dude took a HUUUUUUGE step back this season.

Reggie played well when Steph was out, other than that he's been MIA.

Lee has finally shown up.

^Not only are the Warriors terrrrrible in the 3rd quarter, they've blown the last few games where they had the lead before going into the 3rd.

Back
Top Bottom