Official 2010-2011 San Jose Sharks Playoff Thread vs Vancouver Canucks; Vancouver Advances

Times not to splurge? Clearly you're not "'bout dat lyfe."

I brush my teeth with Evian water. And bath in Pellegrino water, you know, the minerals are healthy for your skin.

If we were former NBA players, I'd be Jamal Mashburn and you'd be Shawn Kemp/Allen Iverson/Antoine Walker or any other former NBA player that's now broke.
laugh.gif

Been working at a SNF for about 6 months now. The pay is decent so I'm just chilling off that but I'm still eyeing out of state jobs. There is literally nothing here unless you get hooked up.

Larry Ellison needs to buy and relocate me. 

I hope it's not St. Francis Convalescent Pavilion. *Shudders*

With the way Ellison's going, he's going to get outbid and you're going to stay stuck in your misery.

I need a job.
30t6p3b.gif

(On the real though, I've only been looking for like 1.5 months, so I'm sorta taking my time, also deciding what tests to take in the future for grad school and engineering licenses....I already know What Up doesn't care)

Nah, but a lot of my co-workers used to work there. Didn't know it was that bad.

Misery or not, I'm making more at a SNF than I would at a 85% of the hospitals in the country. But I still need that first acute care job. Come on, Ellison, you have no other bidders to compete against.

Wrong. I'm very much concerned. Please. Please, tell me more.

Seriously though, didn't you have that intership?  SEE!?  I pay attention to your misplaced diary entries.

Originally Posted by What up

Wrong. I'm very much concerned. Please. Please, tell me more.

Seriously though, didn't you have that intership?  SEE!?  I pay attention to your misplaced diary entries.
Don't forget the "girl in class" entries.

laugh.gif
The internship term ended, wasn't able to extend it or get a permanent position right away. It was a decent company, and I wish I could continue working there, but it allows me to explore more companies and try to see what I really want to do. Thinking about taking the GMAT or GRE, depending on what major I wanna do for grad school.

Of course, I'm Asian, so I already know I'm acing that +@%+.
pimp.gif
Just like my boy Jeremy Lin would.

What are you applying for? I'm in need of a personal assistant.

man pretty much anywhere that pays more than the damn theater. But i might get an interview at the new planned parenthood they are opening in S.F, and my bro is a sheriffs cadet and he said they might be opening some positions soon, both jobs pay about 16/hour. Also ima try couple of banks since i handle all the theater's money basically. I just did some for home depot and Niketown tho
ohwell.gif

Man %#!# all that. Do something more stable. The hell did you suffer through 4 years of Lowell to be doing brain-dead work like that?

Ironic about the Planned Parenthood though.  Just saying.............................................

And Acid, poke around (not that kind, we know you're shy) and if you can't find a job just go back to school ASAP.  No sense in wasting your prime.  That's what I keep telling myself anyway.
frown.gif

Man %#!# all that. Do something more stable. The hell did you suffer through 4 years of Lowell to be doing brain-dead work like that?

Ironic about the Planned Parenthood though.  Just saying.............................................

How is it ironic
nerd.gif

But in terms of stability, Planned Parenthood would be stable, along with Banking jobs, maybe even Sheriffs cadet. But stable jobs are hard to come by with no college degree, and im basically fresh out of HS, even people with college degrees have hard time finding stable jobs.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

How is it ironic
nerd.gif

But in terms of stability, Planned Parenthood would be stable, along with Banking jobs, maybe even Sheriffs cadet. But stable jobs are hard to come by with no college degree, and im basically fresh out of HS, even people with college degrees have hard time finding stable jobs.
Exhibit A: acidicality

Didn't your Durex rip or something? I can't be making that up.

And if you're in college, focus on academics more than trying to find that perfect job. Job =/= career

Didn't your Durex rip or something? I can't be making that up.

And if you're in college, focus on academics more than trying to find that perfect job. Job =/= career
laugh.gif
you remember that

And im focusing on my school for the most part ( city college is extremely un motivating
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
) but at the same time i need a better job than what i got now, im not trying to make it my career tho

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

How is it ironic
nerd.gif

Exhibit A: acidicality

Yep, a lot of my friends are in the same boat, and I know people who've had to search for a whole year before landing on their feet- I could very well end up in that predicament, but I hope that's not the case. The economy is rough out there for everyone...if I were you GSDOUBLEU I'd focus on going to school, you can earn much more money when you come out and now is a great time to do that, whether it's CC or a 4-year college.

Well props to you and good luck. I was content with coaching Little League all throughout college.

Whatever you do though, work your butt off to get out of CCSF as fast as you can. 

Well props to you and good luck. I was content with coaching Little League all throughout college.

Whatever you do though, work your butt off to get out of CCSF as fast as you can. 
yea man i hear that, talked to a counselor and the best case scenario time-table for me to transfer out is 2013
ohwell.gif

Why so long? Go to College of Marin. I took a few pre-req classes there and I had no problem with registration. Plus the white girls there be lookin gooooood! Woooo-weeeee, dunny. One-hunned.

Yikes good luck with that computer engineering major. I was a computer engineer major at sjsu then switched to economics/actuarial science because I could not handle all the pre-req classes (physics and chemistry) just to get into the engineering courses.

Back
Top Bottom