Official 2010-2011 San Jose Sharks Playoff Thread vs Vancouver Canucks; Vancouver Advances

It makes me feel a bit better knowing I'm not the only one that feels this way right now
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by What up

Keith Smart's favorite play - here Monta, do whatever the ++$$ you want with the ball.

That beats the option of letting Vlad do anythingThis roster is garbage. Jesus Christ himself couldn't have this team win many more games.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Keith Smart's favorite play - here Monta, do whatever the ++$$ you want with the ball.

That beats the option of letting Vlad do anything This roster is garbage. Jesus Christ himself couldn't have this team win many more games.

So props to Keith Smart for keeping the ball out of Vlad's hands?

Just watched the game.. team sucks
laugh.gif
. To me, it just looks like Monta settles for too many jumpers. Just watching him, you can predict his next move, he's too fast to not try and drive on that play.

Monta had a good look too. Blazers were w/o Roy, Batum and Camby
30t6p3b.gif
couldn't capitalize on the win. Sad. Better luck next week in the rematch.

All of the offensive movement & motion has disappeared from the beginning of the season. Warriors having 2 players who should be coming off the bench in their starting lineup doesn't help either.

I hope the W's win too. My brother will be at the game...But with Biedrins, Gadzuric, out...It could be Luis Scola's career night.

That beats the option of letting Vlad do anything This roster is garbage. Jesus Christ himself couldn't have this team win many more games.

Stop being ###%$#% ******ed. A good coach would mean what? 4 additional wins with this $#$# squad. My point is simply this team and roster isnt deep or good. Doesn't matter who the coach is, you have an NBA roster with Jeremy ###%$#% Lin on it.

Stop being ###%$#% ******ed. A good coach would mean what? 4 additional wins with this $#$# squad. My point is simply this team and roster isnt deep or good. Doesn't matter who the coach is, you have an NBA roster with Jeremy ###%$#% Lin on it.

Rough day at work?

A good coach means more than 4 additional wins.  That's %++++## retraded.

^Is Gil there yet? Any pics of them together?

And Rockets -2 o/u 215.....anyone have any thoughts? We gonna win tonight?

Back
Top Bottom