Official 2010-2011 San Jose Sharks Playoff Thread vs Vancouver Canucks; Vancouver Advances

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

I honestly don't think it would take Steph to get Iguodala. He could be had for less in my opinion.

This. Get Vlad & Gadz out of here. Use their contracts to get Iggy. I'll take Speights too.

Philly would never do that. They love Jrue, and they have a damn good reason to.

And like its been said, it wouldnt even take Curry to get Iggy. Give them a first round pick, a bunch of expirings and he'll be yours. I actually think he'd fit in great, but i dont think he'll thrive without the ball in his hands with Curry and Monta dominating the ball.

Igoudala isn't worth handcuffing your team for the next 3-4 years. At best he'd make the Warriors a 1st round exit team every year, not worth it.
You trade Curry for a true difference maker (the Amare proposal last year, Melo deal, etc.)

Originally Posted by offbad

Originally Posted by ikari XD

Terrance Williams seems like a $@+%#$! headcase at this point. What part of his game is rated highly in Morey's statbook 
laugh.gif

If you wanted to point to the one big problem on this team, its that Tin Man, no heart having slouch sitting in the C spot for us. You can only go to the same post move (that misses most of the time mind you) for so long before your @+%* gets stuffed on every attempt. Give me a live body type banger there with defense and boards and this team will start playing like a 40-45 win team. Nothing huge, even something like Chuck Hayes would do.

I wonder if there are any teams who would take Biedrins+expiring for a decent center. It's not like Dallas is using Haywood enough anyway.
Haywood sucks I'd be more interested in dealing for Dalembert, who all signs point to being available.
I only mentioned Haywood because of his availability. Didn't realize Dalembert was out there too, though I believe Thompson is even more available.
Just seems like it would be a hard sell to most teams for them to take the 10mil/yr contract for Biedrins without giving up an expiring, and on top of that we probably still couldnt get a good C. I've got very low expectations for his trade value. DeAndre Jordan is someone else I'd think about. 

Honestly, I'm fine with Wright at SF for now. I still think we've got a worthy starting 5. The talent dropoff when you bring the bench in is just absurd though. I'm not even satisfied with having a "decent" bench. This team has no chance if we don't have decent options off the bench to work with Steph and Monta.

Originally Posted by offbad

Terrance Williams seems like a $@+%#$! headcase at this point. What part of his game is rated highly in Morey's statbook 
laugh.gif

If you wanted to point to the one big problem on this team, its that Tin Man, no heart having slouch sitting in the C spot for us. You can only go to the same post move (that misses most of the time mind you) for so long before your @+%* gets stuffed on every attempt. Give me a live body type banger there with defense and boards and this team will start playing like a 40-45 win team. Nothing huge, even something like Chuck Hayes would do.

I wonder if there are any teams who would take Biedrins+expiring for a decent center. It's not like Dallas is using Haywood enough anyway.
Haywood sucks I'd be more interested in dealing for Dalembert, who all signs point to being available.
I only mentioned Haywood because of his availability. Didn't realize Dalembert was out there too, though I believe Thompson is even more available.

thompson sucks.

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

Originally Posted by Andrew630

I am not knocking Curry's game at all, but Monta deserves a lot of phrase. That is all, carry on.
am i the only one who caught this?
Originally Posted by What up

This is dumb.  You're better than this, Andrew.
nah but that guy cheats at scrabble so i expect this from him now
tongue.gif

speaking of scrabble....you just reminded me to go against luong.

i think its been like at least a week since its been my turn.
laugh.gif
my bad

laugh.gif
 This bum Gadzuric collecting huge paychecks and thinking he can make a move to the basket from 20+ feet away.

In our last 18 games, we're 3-15 with wins over the Pistons and T-Wolves (twice).

Can we please get a real coach?

Why pull up on Aldridge? You have time and the speed, drive the !$#!$+! ball. And even when the game isn't on the line, drive the !$#!$+! ball instead of pulling up all the time. Get to the line or something. This team...so frustrating with all these dumb mistakes. Can't even get the simple things right.

Back
Top Bottom