Official 2010-2011 San Jose Sharks Playoff Thread vs Vancouver Canucks; Vancouver Advances

Warriors coach Keith Smart hinted that rookie F/C Ekpe Udoh is not in game shape.

"He said he got tired running to the scorer's table the other night. We've got to make sure we get him in the right physical place."
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2010/12/14/SPOP1GQMH2.DTL#ixzz18C4m4t1u

Warriors GM Larry Riley admitted that PG Jeremy Lin could be headed to the D-League once Steph Curry (ankle) gets healthy.

New owner Joe Lacob acknowledged in August that it was his decision tosign Lin to a guaranteed contract. The signing happened in late Julywith the purchase of the team from Chris Cohan not yet complete. 

That would be good for Lin, he can improve more in the D-League and get more PT, hopefully he can come back in a few months when he's more polished and ready.

LMAO at the Warriors' post on FB about the meet-and-greet with Lin after the game. Some of those comments make What Up look tame in comparison.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by acidicality

That would be good for Lin, he can improve more in the D-League and get more PT, hopefully he can come back in a few months when he's more polished and ready.

LMAO at the Warriors' post on FB about the meet-and-greet with Lin after the game. Some of those comments make What Up look tame in comparison.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 I was reading those comments too.

Originally Posted by acidicality

laugh.gif

link?

Oooooooooooooor dude is brittle as $*+*, doesn't take care of himself, doesn't take the time/effort to prepare his body and has no NBA future whatsoever?

Can't keep blaming luck for dude's failureSSSSSS. Plural. As in multiple years worth.

Stepping inside a weight room wouldn't hurt, I'm sure of that. You always seem to have an excuse for him. I know all of us have their guy but I don't know how you can still stand behind the him. Yes !#%%.

No excuses, he's injury prone, sure.  And honestly, he is a player I really had hopes for, but do I lose sleep over it?  No.  I have way worse ++$# going on that I should be worried about.  

It's sad how he's just been hurt constantly. I wonder if he'll ever play a full-season in the league.
Btw, I love the energy and hustle that Amundson brings to the team...But we still need a better bench. Haha.

Williams is turning out to be a solid player. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Picked with the slack with curry being injured. It's good to finally get a win. 

Trade Curry and Biedrins for Iggy.

or trade Curry for Terrence Williams and a first rounder (even though Houston doesn't need Curry).

We're down a first rounder that we owe to the Nets. For which we added 2 second rounders in order to delay sending over the first rounder.

Originally Posted by Andrew630

or trade Curry for Terrence Williams and a first rounder (even though Houston doesn't need Curry).
And fall back to having no dependable PG again? Dislike.

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Originally Posted by Andrew630

And fall back to having no dependable PG again? Dislike.
Also who would be our center? David Lee? I know Biedrins sucks but we still need a center, can't play small all the time. 

Twill would do amazing things on this team. He could switch with Monta and actually play backup point too IMO.

Originally Posted by BangDak

Twill would do amazing things on this team. He could switch with Monta and actually play backup point too IMO.
This dude Terrence has no discipline, his TOs are just as bad or probably even worse than Curry.

Why would Curry even be traded though? I'd rather part with Ellis if anything.

Back
Top Bottom