Official 2010-2011 San Jose Sharks Playoff Thread vs Vancouver Canucks; Vancouver Advances

Dorrell Wright thinks hes better/more talented than he really is.

Is Brandon Wright even alive?

Monta playin' the whole game
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

any of y'all niner fans got a video of Vernon Davis doing the "john wall" after his TD last sunday?
nerd.gif
i do.

paypal me $5 and it's yours.
laugh.gif
ill paypal you $1 and a thank you if you make me an avy
nerd.gif
i was serious about this if you have time lol
laugh.gif

Nosebleed seats weren't that bad. The crowd were more lively up there. Good thing Beasley was in foul trouble and ended up fouling out. 3point shooting was great. Who do we play next?

Just got back, seats were sick
pimp.gif
Not a bad game, 1st quarter was sloppy but we played decent afterward.
If only we could play the Wolves every game...I was actually on the jumbotron when some white dude started dancing like three rows ahead of me.
laugh.gif

On another note, Warriors are still undefeated when I wear my J-Rich jersey....like 7-0 or 8-0 now.
pimp.gif

150537_10100191307100843_1200417_56077784_3678161_n.jpg

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Nosebleed seats weren't that bad. The crowd were more lively up there. Good thing Beasley was in foul trouble and ended up fouling out. 3point shooting was great. Who do we play next?
Blazers

I paid 75/ticket. It also came with the parking pass that allows you to park in the front.
It was section 115 btw

Oh yeah, and Acie Law isn't spectacular, but it's clear that he brings much more to the table than Lin right now.

Monta could find his way to the hole all game. He had so many layups tonight with the and1s. Acie Law was good in some stretch of the game and he's not shy about shooting too. Good pick up. 
Might be a good matchup with the Blazers since they are big and long up front like the T'wolves. Those seats are
smokin.gif
compared to mine(sec. 215) acid but I got a free shirt.
grin.gif

dsc0387i.jpg

Originally Posted by Andrew630

OH YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
alison-brie.gif
Yum Allison Brie.
How did you get that free shirt? The free shirt I gota couple weeks ago was the yellow W's shirt sponsored by Cache Creek. Smh.

Back
Top Bottom