Official 2010-2011 San Jose Sharks Playoff Thread vs Vancouver Canucks; Vancouver Advances

Monta's dunk was pretty far away...
pimp.gif

bay area sports ftl man...

can someone please explain why radmanovic plays late minutes? everytime he does something its 90%  non beneficial

LOL, Smart doesn't exactly live up to his moniker. Did he not realize that the 3-guard with Radmonovich and Udoh was working? Even though the lineup looked like %*%+, it still pulled them back from a deficit and even took a lead.

But for some reason Smart was compelled to put the lineup back in that had put them in trailing position in the first place.

Originally Posted by QuaniBoiXi

can someone please explain why radmanovic plays late minutes? everytime he does something its 90%  non beneficial

Pretty sure some team around this area recently won something big.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Thanks for the combo breaker What up.
All of those posts could been combined into one.  Or better yet, kept to yourself.

Smart's rotation/line-ups are terrible.  

Originally Posted by Smokey1212

not a big baseball fan, but that run was pretty epic
i guess im talkin football and basketball

niners and warriors 
frown.gif

It's not enooooouuuugggghhh
laugh.gif

niners and warriors 
frown.gif

Niners bout to make the playoffs.  What more do you want?  (
laugh.gif
)

niners and warriors 
frown.gif

laugh.gif
)
haha i dont want it. itd be a disgrace goin 7-9 into playoffs and getting owned first round

niners and warriors 
frown.gif

laugh.gif
)
You are talking big words with the Niners 'about' to make the playoffs.  They've had three weeks to gain ground and haven't.  Will not believe the Niners are serious about gaining ground until they win a meaningful game.  Give respect to the Raiders too...They are a pretty good team this year.

The Warriors made that comeback with Martin and Scola mostly on the bench. When they both came in and Lee and Lou got put in, the Rockets took advantage of Lee's weak defense on Scola. Why Lou didn't try guarding Scola is something I questioned tho. Overall fun game at the Oracle tonite. Wouldn't mind seeing the Warriors again tomorrow in Sac, but gotta work the next day.

Udoh can be a fun player in the future.

Jlin's defense was actually not bad on Brooks.

Yeah they sent it this past week. From the food and gifts I received, I don't feel that bad about spending the money and not really going to the games.

Back
Top Bottom