Official 2010-2011 San Jose Sharks Playoff Thread vs Vancouver Canucks; Vancouver Advances

HAPPY Belated to LAZYj10! u contribute as much as possible to this thread... now buy the jordans coming out

Originally Posted by acidicality

Just a thought, but Boyz Noize would have 0 wins if he hadn't beat me by 0.1 points in week 2 or 3.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
poor Darryl.

Yahoo tiebreakers are a joke. I finished tied for the best record in the league, and somehow I am the 3 seed? I beat the #1 seed (a team that I have the same record as), and somehow he deserves the #1 spot and I get the #3?

What a joke.

If he has more points than you, he should be higher than you. You got to think about it like this: You're team wasnt actually PLAYING his team; its not like your players went out and vanquished all of his players. These are just mash-ups of various players playing in real life, and matchups are really independent of everything else and are just there to add to the competition each week.

Originally Posted by Pogiboy67

HAPPY Belated to LAZYj10! u contribute as much as possible to this thread... now buy the jordans coming out

I root for the Ws with lumpia and a smile

Originally Posted by dland24

Yahoo tiebreakers are a joke. I finished tied for the best record in the league, and somehow I am the 3 seed? I beat the #1 seed (a team that I have the same record as), and somehow he deserves the #1 spot and I get the #3?

What a joke.

u mad?
tongue.gif

Hopefully Curry's alright. I think we're pulling the upset tonight....hopefully Dirk cools off a bit

Monta won't take this team anywhere. And that's not necessarily a knock on him because he gets his numbers. But he's not a winning player. I don't think Curry is either because hes becoming turn-over prone. You keep losing and losing and losing you won't understand what it really takes to win.

Originally Posted by What up

Monta won't take this team anywhere. And that's not necessarily a knock on him because he gets his numbers. But he's not a winning player. I don't think Curry is either because hes becoming turn-over prone. You keep losing and losing and losing you won't understand what it really takes to win.

I somewhat agree. What do you think the Warrior's next move should be?

Back
Top Bottom