Official 2010-2011 San Jose Sharks Playoff Thread vs Vancouver Canucks; Vancouver Advances

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Paul - Yeah, you're right. It was Pier 1 Imports 

GSDUB - Well, gonna scratch Daly City off my list.

SF's minimum wage is gonna be raised to $9.92 starting January 1 (I think).

god damn i need to find a job in SF
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Thunder will let us back into the game. Just got to have the right players on the court to make it work.

Why doesn't your top player know how to play with 2 fouls?

I know its conventional to take him out, but sometimes Ellis needs to play with fouls on him and not commit dumb fouls.

Curry is gonna get into fouls trouble too if he's not careful. He has to guard Westbrook and Maynor.

Lin played alright defense on KD.

Had no idea Ibaka was this good, but maybe it's because it's against the Warriors.

Reggie is playing with no heart .... It's like he's along for the ride tonight. I'm really disappointed in what he has brought this season. Dude got his contract and also got complacent.

I want to catch OKC again when they head out to Oracle Feb 13th or whatever. I think I've seen them the last two years and want to continue. Wife got me Heat/Warrior tickets. Lower bowl section 105 row 4. Didn't pay through the nose either.

How much were the Heat tickets, LazyJ?  I paid $145 for Sec 102 Row 1 for that Thunder game.  I would think the Heat game would be in the $180's at least?

Back
Top Bottom