Official 2010-2011 San Jose Sharks Playoff Thread vs Vancouver Canucks; Vancouver Advances

Fake ****? I don't know, something about her upper body seems super brolic and unnatural looking, especially in the 3rd picture.

haha i went to high school with sam (same year)

and no they are not fake.

*edit*
more for you beasts

74050_706978662048_11704096_38968703_2984745_n.jpg

74812_755145630004_6315194_39783779_5368162_n.jpg

LMFAO Marcus Thompson responded to me. ppl were asking about CJ Watson and warriors PG and i asked him this:

@gswscribe None of my biz RT @JESSE_KNOWS: how did CJ end up smashing Mayweather's girl tho?

Amundson, Udoh return to full team practice

[img]http://platformic-common.s3.amazonaws.com/global_images/icons/recommends.png[/img] Recommend Comment(0)
email.png
Email
print.png
Print[img]http://platformic-common.s3.amazonaws.com/global_images/icons/facebook.png[/img] Facebook RSS

Dec. 3, 2010

STEINMETZ ARCHIVE

WARRIORS PAGE | WARRIORS VIDEO

Matt Steinmetz
CSNBayArea.com

Maybe it’s a sign of astruggling team, but the Warriors had a pretty good day in the gym onFriday, and it was simply because of who showed up. One day after ademoralizing loss to the Suns, the Warriors at least took one more steptoward full health the next day.
Lou Amundson and Ekpe Udoh participated in a full team practice, whichis pretty positive news for a team that’s been banged up a little andhas lost nine of 11.

Amundson hasn’t played since Oct. 16, when he suffered a dislocation ofhis right index finger with a fracture of the proximal phalanx. He hada splint removed from his right hand on Nov. 16.
http://
About 10 days ago, Amundson told the Contra Costa Times he hoped to return on Dec. 7, which also is his birthday.

Listen to what Amundson said about his timetable on Friday.

As for Udoh, a rookie, he went through the first full NBA practice ofhis career on Friday. Udoh tore a ligament in his left wrist inmid-July, has since had the cast removed and now appears likely toreturn ahead of the initial mid-January return timetable.

Good to get those two back soon, it'll be nice not having to rely on Vlad and Gadzuric. Udoh is a wild card, hopefully he can surprise us a little and play better than we expect.

I think we have to make a trade, centering around BWright, Vlad, and Gad. Vladzuric is a nice expiring contract, hopefully we can parlay some of that into a good swingman-type player.

Originally Posted by acidicality

Good to get those two back soon, it'll be nice not having to rely on Vlad and Gadzuric. Udoh is a wild card, hopefully he can surprise us a little and play better than we expect.

I think we have to make a trade, centering around BWright, Vlad, and Gad. Vladzuric is a nice expiring contract, hopefully we can parlay some of that into a good swingman-type player.
Possibly could only make a deal with those two players.  B.Wright is practically damaged goods. Ah well.

Originally Posted by Johnson1

Rashad McCants please

dude would ball
You've got to be kidding.  He couldn't even fit with the Kings when he was traded to Sacramento and was quickly waived. I don't think the W's need Baby Sjax.

dude is getting a bad rap around the league, but has too much talent to not be in someones rotation.

He just needs to mature a little more, I don't see how giving him a shot would hurt. 10 day contract to see what he's got.

McCants is in the D League right now, a shame. Antonio Daniels starts in the backcourt with him. I'll be at the game tomorrow versus @ OKC. Maybe if yall help me out with some activity in my topic, I'll bless this one with pics and vids

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

In other news, Acie Law just got waived. Don't know if we need a small forward, though.
laugh.gif

law's tenure on GSW was so bad because it was defined by that.

Originally Posted by Johnson1

dude is getting a bad rap around the league, but has too much talent to not be in someones rotation.

He just needs to mature a little more, I don't see how giving him a shot would hurt. 10 day contract to see what he's got.
I just did some follow up on why he isn't in the league right now.  I read that his NBDL contract will be going straight to a charity that he works for. You're right he does have tons of talent...Hopefully he catches a break, I could have sworn he was a main piece of Minnesota's rebuilding process.

Paul, did you mention there was a cute chick that works at Old Navy @ Colma? 
nerd.gif

GSDUB, you know what's minimum wage in Daly City?

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Paul, did you mention there was a cute chick that works at Old Navy @ Colma? 
nerd.gif

GSDUB, you know what's minimum wage in Daly City?

It's $8.00/hour

Luong, are you referring to the Asian Women Thread where there was some talk of a hot girl working at 280 Metro Center? If so, that was at Pier 1 Imports
laugh.gif
. Supposedly, an NTer said there was this hot Asian chick that was working there. I was in the area one day so I decided to check out the place. I didn't see no Asian chick working there. I guess she was off that day or whatever.

Paul - Yeah, you're right. It was Pier 1 Imports 

GSDUB - Well, gonna scratch Daly City off my list.

SF's minimum wage is gonna be raised to $9.92 starting January 1 (I think).

Why shoot for minimum wage?

Why go out of your way to a store just becuase you know a hot girl works there? That's kind of ... really sad to me.

Anyways, the 49ers-Packers game is going to look like a nailbiter compared to what the Thunder are going to do to us.

Back
Top Bottom