OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Who was ahead of him? ALL of those dudes?
i dunno but id put bernard king(voted alternate 60 greatest nba players: the 10 players who just missed the 50 greatest of all time), Jimmy V, don nelson and bill fitch (on the list of top 10 greatest nba coaches), rudy t, spencer haywood(aba mvp and rookie of year, nba all star 4 time and nba champion), dennis rodman(no explanation needed), **** bavetta(ref who never missed a game since 1975), jamaal wilkes(nba rookie of the year, 4 time nba champ and 2 time ncaa champ who set record at ucla for 88 straight wins), maurice cheeks(named 1 of 30 greatest aba players and on one of the top 10 nba teams of all time list...and i could go on.

just because reggie miller was a childhood hero of many here as we saw him play, the other people on the list should not be forgotten. its not as terrible as you guys think...

Who was ahead of him? ALL of those dudes?
i dunno but id put bernard king(voted alternate 60 greatest nba players: the 10 players who just missed the 50 greatest of all time), Jimmy V, don nelson and bill fitch (on the list of top 10 greatest nba coaches), rudy t, spencer haywood(aba mvp and rookie of year, nba all star 4 time and nba champion), dennis rodman(no explanation needed), **** bavetta(ref who never missed a game since 1975), jamaal wilkes(nba rookie of the year, 4 time nba champ and 2 time ncaa champ who set record at ucla for 88 straight wins), maurice cheeks(named 1 of 30 greatest aba players and on one of the top 10 nba teams of all time list...and i could go on.

just because reggie miller was a childhood hero of many here as we saw him play, the other people on the list should not be forgotten. its not as terrible as you guys think...

Either next game or the following, Dirk will pass Clyde for 22nd all-time in scoring, a remarkable 120 games fewer than Glide.

Also, sometime in March, Kobe will pass the great Elvin Hayes, and probably before the end of the year, pass Moses for 6th.
pimp.gif

Kobe should pass by Shaq sometime next year as well, for 5th, after that it's a long-haul.

Either next game or the following, Dirk will pass Clyde for 22nd all-time in scoring, a remarkable 120 games fewer than Glide.

Also, sometime in March, Kobe will pass the great Elvin Hayes, and probably before the end of the year, pass Moses for 6th.
pimp.gif

Kobe should pass by Shaq sometime next year as well, for 5th, after that it's a long-haul.

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
 He's less then 200 points behind Moses, as in it'll be 8 games or so before he's in 6th.  No probably about it. 

As for passing Shaq, only if there is a season next year. 

Osh, your thoughts on D Rose now? 
nerd.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
 He's less then 200 points behind Moses, as in it'll be 8 games or so before he's in 6th.  No probably about it. 

nerd.gif

pimp.gif

Right now:

MVP - Bron, Rose, D12
COY - Thibs w/maybe McMillan and Collins behind
MIP - Love by a pretty big margin

Right now:

MVP - Bron, Rose, D12
COY - Thibs w/maybe McMillan and Collins behind
MIP - Love by a pretty big margin

LMA has some votes for MIP as well. 

So hold up, Pop just put Duncan as a God damn starter now? 
indifferent.gif

The @#$%^& dude shouldn't even be there, now he's starting? 
roll.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
Better than before, I think it used to be that if a starter was injured the replacement would automatically start (Antonio Davis & Anthony Mason starting in 2001
roll.gif
)............ although I wouldn't be against it if Love was starting 

indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
Better than before, I think it used to be that if a starter was injured the replacement would automatically start (Antonio Davis & Anthony Mason starting in 2001
roll.gif
)............ although I wouldn't be against it if Love was starting 

But will D Rose get MVP because people give LeBron the Jordan treatment and are sick of him winning it?

With all his negative pub this year I could see it going to someone else

But will D Rose get MVP because people give LeBron the Jordan treatment and are sick of him winning it?

With all his negative pub this year I could see it going to someone else

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

pimp.gif

Shut up man, I was tired last night, I couldn't do any kind of math.
roll.gif

I wonder if Dirk will ever catch KG? If he gets hurt again it's very possible, but they both should retire around the same time. KG has been in the game longer, but Dirk plays year-round.

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

pimp.gif

Shut up man, I was tired last night, I couldn't do any kind of math.
roll.gif

I wonder if Dirk will ever catch KG? If he gets hurt again it's very possible, but they both should retire around the same time. KG has been in the game longer, but Dirk plays year-round.

So it looks like the Melo to Nets is going down, that is if Melo signs off on it.

Dumb move if he goes to the Nets.

The deal in place makes WONDERFUL sense to the Nuggets, but what the hell do they do with Chauncey, Melo, Morrow, Outlaw, Humph, and Brook?

Maybe they think they can get away with it in the East, but still...

The deal in place makes WONDERFUL sense to the Nuggets, but what the hell do they do with Chauncey, Melo, Morrow, Outlaw, Humph, and Brook?

Maybe they think they can get away with it in the East, but still...

So it looks like the Melo to Nets is going down, that is if Melo signs off on it.

Dumb move if he goes to the Nets.

Either way, as %+$##% as it is that another star is leaving his team, I'm happy to see Melo out of the West, dude gave us FITS.

Also, all the stars are in the East now really except for Kobe & Durant.

Bron, Rose, Wade, Dwight, now Melo? That's a Team USA starting five right there.
sick.gif

Deron and CP3 are still great, but damn.

Back
Top Bottom