OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

72903825_display_image.jpg

Amidst the injuries, trade rumors and uncertainty, Nate McMillan (and LaMarcus Aldridge) have the Blazers fifth in the West.

Amidst the injuries, trade rumors and uncertainty, Nate McMillan (and LaMarcus Aldridge) have the Blazers fifth in the West.

Originally Posted by PMatic

Yeah right now, McMillan is the favorite. He's done a phenomenal job with this Blazers team.

But if Chicago continues to play well and the Blazers go into a tailspin in the 2nd half and fall back to the 8th seed then Thibodeau may overtake him.

Originally Posted by PMatic

Yeah right now, McMillan is the favorite. He's done a phenomenal job with this Blazers team.

But if Chicago continues to play well and the Blazers go into a tailspin in the 2nd half and fall back to the 8th seed then Thibodeau may overtake him.

I know Slam magazine is Persona non grata around here but I just came across this:

Top500large.jpg
Link

I can only imagine the debate this issue will bring.

Looking forward to reading it.

I know Slam magazine is Persona non grata around here but I just came across this:

Top500large.jpg
Link

I can only imagine the debate this issue will bring.

Looking forward to reading it.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

So Blake Griffin's on Jimmy Kimmel right now...
Dude is extra timid.
didnt dude just lose a close friend from cancer yesterday and was ballin after the game? maybe thats why...

Dude is extra timid.
didnt dude just lose a close friend from cancer yesterday and was ballin after the game? maybe thats why...

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Dude is extra timid.
Geez. I just thought that was his personality. Maybe it's a bit of both.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Dude is extra timid.
Geez. I just thought that was his personality. Maybe it's a bit of both.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom