OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Proshares wrote:

laugh.gif
 Jeez, dude clearly said he did not look at the schedule before posting that give him a break.
I was just playing man. He wanted to be Captain save a LA. Just a threw a little jab at him. Nothing personal.
laugh.gif

HOOD is a good guy.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

[h1]Long road trip even longer for Spurs’ All-Stars[/h1]
Popovich admits he’s grown accustomed to using the All-Star break to take a breather and “contemplate my life and the world.

Proshares wrote:

laugh.gif
 Jeez, dude clearly said he did not look at the schedule before posting that give him a break.
I was just playing man. He wanted to be Captain save a LA. Just a threw a little jab at him. Nothing personal.
laugh.gif

HOOD is a good guy.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

[h1]Long road trip even longer for Spurs’ All-Stars[/h1]
Popovich admits he’s grown accustomed to using the All-Star break to take a breather and “contemplate my life and the world.

EDIT:
I Didn't take it personal Do Be Doo

How do you air ball a dunk?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Is anybody else interested in how the Heat and Celtics players will act around each other this weekened? I expect they all act like Rasheed a few years back all buddy buddy with each other, then KG starts running his mouth non-stop
laugh.gif

EDIT:
I Didn't take it personal Do Be Doo

How do you air ball a dunk?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Is anybody else interested in how the Heat and Celtics players will act around each other this weekened? I expect they all act like Rasheed a few years back all buddy buddy with each other, then KG starts running his mouth non-stop
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

When it was suggested that the Miami players would allow him into their huddle this weekend — as opposed to last Sunday’s game, when Rondo tried to enter an impromptu Heat huddle on the floor — he corrected the speaker.
“You mean we’ll let them into the huddle,

laugh.gif

When it was suggested that the Miami players would allow him into their huddle this weekend — as opposed to last Sunday’s game, when Rondo tried to enter an impromptu Heat huddle on the floor — he corrected the speaker.
“You mean we’ll let them into the huddle,

Don't want to cause a stir aroundhere, but I had a very interesting conversation with an EasternConference front office person who told me that the Hornets and Cavsare still discussing Antawn, and the current deal being discussedinvolves several other players, including Trevor Ariza and JamarioMoon. One or more of the Heat's picks and cash are also on the table,and Cleveland is pushing the currently proposed deal, but Demps has notgiven a firm NO, or anything close to that.

The belief is that Jamison could provide a much needed scoringpunch, but his salary is still too high. Sending Ariza away in the dealhelps unload some future salary burden, but the Hornets will want moreif this trade is to go through. If it does go through, expect a thirdteam to be involved.

Don't want to cause a stir aroundhere, but I had a very interesting conversation with an EasternConference front office person who told me that the Hornets and Cavsare still discussing Antawn, and the current deal being discussedinvolves several other players, including Trevor Ariza and JamarioMoon. One or more of the Heat's picks and cash are also on the table,and Cleveland is pushing the currently proposed deal, but Demps has notgiven a firm NO, or anything close to that.

The belief is that Jamison could provide a much needed scoringpunch, but his salary is still too high. Sending Ariza away in the dealhelps unload some future salary burden, but the Hornets will want moreif this trade is to go through. If it does go through, expect a thirdteam to be involved.

I'm watching the '02 Dunk contest and whoever thought the Dunk wheel was a good idea needs to be shot.

Jason Richardson was beasting too.
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom