OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

laugh.gif

Cracks me up how some posts about basketball are sprinkled in between the movie buff posts...In the NBA season thread no less.

Is this unique to NT so I can say..."Only on NT?"

I'm workin on it.........
wink.gif

I'm trying to see if I can get ONE single thread to be allowed, within S&T that would be a general thread for people to post in.  Movies, TV, Books, Cars, whatever.  As you can imagine, there could be issues with that, so I have not been given the all clear signal yet.  But I am asking around, trying to see what I can do.  That would eliminate us having to talk in the NBA thread about it.  But frankly, General sucks, and I hate navigating back and forth, and the threads in there are a mess.  There's no such thing as just Movies thread, it's dozens and dozens of threads for each movie or whatever.  But just a general thread about movies, or TV does not exsist.  

If I can get an approval, I'll get a thread up as soon as allowed, and then we could move all this discussion in there, but still be in S&T. 
pimp.gif

You are such a dork
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

laugh.gif

Cracks me up how some posts about basketball are sprinkled in between the movie buff posts...In the NBA season thread no less.

wink.gif

I'm trying to see if I can get ONE single thread to be allowed, within S&T that would be a general thread for people to post in.  Movies, TV, Books, Cars, whatever.  As you can imagine, there could be issues with that, so I have not been given the all clear signal yet.  But I am asking around, trying to see what I can do.  That would eliminate us having to talk in the NBA thread about it.  But frankly, General sucks, and I hate navigating back and forth, and the threads in there are a mess.  There's no such thing as just Movies thread, it's dozens and dozens of threads for each movie or whatever.  But just a general thread about movies, or TV does not exsist.  

If I can get an approval, I'll get a thread up as soon as allowed, and then we could move all this discussion in there, but still be in S&T. 
pimp.gif

You are such a dork
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

wink.gif

pimp.gif

You are such a dork
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

^ i'm impressed that ibaka is that high on that list (wasn't expecting harden that high either)

^ i'm impressed that ibaka is that high on that list (wasn't expecting harden that high either)

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

laugh.gif

wink.gif

pimp.gif

You are such a dork
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Aiight, then you two yahoo's ain't gonna be allowed in the thread if it gets made then. 
laugh.gif

I may have come up with an angle though, see how it's received here in a bit.
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

laugh.gif

wink.gif

pimp.gif

You are such a dork
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Aiight, then you two yahoo's ain't gonna be allowed in the thread if it gets made then. 
laugh.gif

I may have come up with an angle though, see how it's received here in a bit.
embarassed.gif

Who's black?  And who's redneck? 
laugh.gif

And trust me, I had another word for yahoo's, but tryna be on my best behavior so the powers that be will say yes. 
roll.gif
  Then I'll go back to bein an @#$%^&* 
pimp.gif

Who's black?  And who's redneck? 
laugh.gif

And trust me, I had another word for yahoo's, but tryna be on my best behavior so the powers that be will say yes. 
roll.gif
  Then I'll go back to bein an @#$%^&* 
pimp.gif

First I thought you were white, then I thought you were black, then I thought you were young, and I was wrong on all cases.

I might start questioning if you're even a guy anymore. You're just ambiguous as all hell.

First I thought you were white, then I thought you were black, then I thought you were young, and I was wrong on all cases.

I might start questioning if you're even a guy anymore. You're just ambiguous as all hell.

I don't know why, but Caron Butler was seen shooting today at AAC.
eek.gif

He obviously is no where near game-shape, as he wasn't even jumping, but still, seeing him on court was weird.

I don't know why, but Caron Butler was seen shooting today at AAC.
eek.gif

He obviously is no where near game-shape, as he wasn't even jumping, but still, seeing him on court was weird.

^What?! I didn't even know he got hurt!

That sucks. Hopefully he can make a speedy recovery, they need every bit of him if they want to keep in the Playoff hunt. Will they make a move now with him out? Rush to move OJ? Or just utilize him more?

Back
Top Bottom