OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Yeah, you've got to watch Citizen Kane... Surprised your old @%* hasn't already..

And I'd never had a Netflix account either because all my roommates have always had them and I just mooched... But man... It makes life so much easier if you're trying to burn through stuff. It's awesome.

Blockbuster.
laugh.gif
Them idiots completely shot themselves in the @%* ... They went from a monopoly to entirely irrelevant in like two years.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

anyone know where i can find an overall record for eastern conference teams vs western conference teams for this season?

anyone?

anyone know where i can find an overall record for eastern conference teams vs western conference teams for this season?

anyone?

Alright, 3 for 3, Citizen Kane will be seen then. 

sick.gif
frown.gif
  I feel like a damn failure.  I just totalled it all up, 85 out of the 250.  I have seen 85 of the 250 movies they have listed. 
tired.gif
  What the @#$% have I been doin all these years?  I knew I shoulda stopped watching Die Hard 175 times. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  &^^% I have work to do. 

Dirk, I saw you bring up books, like I said on here, I can't get into books too much other then a few sports ones Some Dean Koontz stuff and Star Wars novels. 
laugh.gif
  But my mom, Jesus, she does those big @#$ Stephen King ones in a weekend!!!! 
sick.gif
  1300 pages in 2 nights.  Friggin ridiculous.  I swear she likes scans pages or something and just absorbs @#$%. 

Alright, 3 for 3, Citizen Kane will be seen then. 

sick.gif
frown.gif
  I feel like a damn failure.  I just totalled it all up, 85 out of the 250.  I have seen 85 of the 250 movies they have listed. 
tired.gif
  What the @#$% have I been doin all these years?  I knew I shoulda stopped watching Die Hard 175 times. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  &^^% I have work to do. 

Dirk, I saw you bring up books, like I said on here, I can't get into books too much other then a few sports ones Some Dean Koontz stuff and Star Wars novels. 
laugh.gif
sick.gif
  1300 pages in 2 nights.  Friggin ridiculous.  I swear she likes scans pages or something and just absorbs @#$%. 

^ is there a site where i can see info like that?

stuff like teams records vs other teams and stuff

Originally Posted by CP1708

laugh.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
 Bro, I loathe reading... Unless it's something I really, really get into, I can't do it... So this year I've done TBOB and then I picked out a bunch of books that are or will be movies... The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo series, The Devil in the White City, The Dark Tower series... That's what I'm working off for the year. It's painful at times, but I feel like it's something I need to get back into. And like I said, my pop burns through books at an asinine rate... He reads the most off-the-wall stuff from literally any genre. Boggles my mind.

laugh.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
 Bro, I loathe reading... Unless it's something I really, really get into, I can't do it... So this year I've done TBOB and then I picked out a bunch of books that are or will be movies... The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo series, The Devil in the White City, The Dark Tower series... That's what I'm working off for the year. It's painful at times, but I feel like it's something I need to get back into. And like I said, my pop burns through books at an asinine rate... He reads the most off-the-wall stuff from literally any genre. Boggles my mind.

I just totaled it up on ESPN.com real quick... But if you pick the Mavs or Lakers or whomever and go on basketball reference, they've got vs. Team X, vs. East, vs. West, etc splits on there...

I just totaled it up on ESPN.com real quick... But if you pick the Mavs or Lakers or whomever and go on basketball reference, they've got vs. Team X, vs. East, vs. West, etc splits on there...

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

laugh.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif

So you're wanting to read the books before seeing the movies huh?  I'm almost afraid to do that.  I did that a long time ago with Interview with a Vampire, and it pissed me off. 
laugh.gif

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo series that's already out is pretty good, I wonder what Daniel Craig is going to bring to the table later this year. 

Devil/White City is Leo's project that Ry and Kev were hypin.  Sounded very interesting.  That guy sure does love him some period peices. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

laugh.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif

So you're wanting to read the books before seeing the movies huh?  I'm almost afraid to do that.  I did that a long time ago with Interview with a Vampire, and it pissed me off. 
laugh.gif

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo series that's already out is pretty good, I wonder what Daniel Craig is going to bring to the table later this year. 

Devil/White City is Leo's project that Ry and Kev were hypin.  Sounded very interesting.  That guy sure does love him some period peices. 
laugh.gif

I mean, I don't have to read the books before the movies, but I just figure since I love movies, reading books that become storylines for movies makes reading easier.
laugh.gif
That's probably ******ed, but whatever..

People keep telling me that since I've never seen a Harry Potter movie, i need to read the books and then see them... I'm skeptical.

I mean, I don't have to read the books before the movies, but I just figure since I love movies, reading books that become storylines for movies makes reading easier.
laugh.gif
That's probably ******ed, but whatever..

People keep telling me that since I've never seen a Harry Potter movie, i need to read the books and then see them... I'm skeptical.

My fiance had the books laying around and I read a few of em. Pretty decent. I've seen all the movies FWIW.

BTW Dirk, you get my PM on the info?  PM's been acting weird the last few weeks.

My fiance had the books laying around and I read a few of em. Pretty decent. I've seen all the movies FWIW.

BTW Dirk, you get my PM on the info?  PM's been acting weird the last few weeks.

Back
Top Bottom