OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Do the Bulls know Kyle Weaver is on their D-League affiliate? Do they know John Lucas is still on their team?

I don't understand why they won't give him a chance. He has made training camp the past couple of years, there must be something there. (Talking about weaver)

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Do the Bulls know Kyle Weaver is on their D-League affiliate? Do they know John Lucas is still on their team?

I don't understand why they won't give him a chance. He has made training camp the past couple of years, there must be something there. (Talking about weaver)

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Well, if you watched the kid play, you wouldn't come in here tellin us about some web site and his lack of free throws. 

Every time you speak on somebody, you go off what your site says. 
eyes.gif
CP got me on film, not watching drose. Because obviously if I watched him I would instantly agree with your dumb %%%$, cause we all know CP posts are some where between the dead sea scrolls and commandments scrolled on a stone tablet.
indifferent.gif

How bout you watch DROSE not play any defense what so ever. Go watch that.
laugh.gif

This is like literally the dumbest argument I've ever had on NT, I said Derrick rose is the 6th best point guard in the league and peopl are loosing there minds. NT's would have Derrick Roses's child if they could.
laugh.gif

Funny, Steve Nash gets pulled from close games late as an offense/defense sub, and you call that guy MVP, Hall of fame worthy..............
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

You get lost when people take away your web site dude.
you get lost in logical fallacy let me break it down for you in a simple formula so maybe you can wrap your head around it.
Good offense + Bad defense = Derrick Rose (very good player)

Legendary offense + Bad defense = Steve Nash (hof point guard) 

Nash is probably what top 3 shooter in the history of the game, maybe the greatest offensive point guard EVER. Don't compare him to rose please. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Well, if you watched the kid play, you wouldn't come in here tellin us about some web site and his lack of free throws. 

Every time you speak on somebody, you go off what your site says. 
eyes.gif
CP got me on film, not watching drose. Because obviously if I watched him I would instantly agree with your dumb %%%$, cause we all know CP posts are some where between the dead sea scrolls and commandments scrolled on a stone tablet.
indifferent.gif

How bout you watch DROSE not play any defense what so ever. Go watch that.
laugh.gif

This is like literally the dumbest argument I've ever had on NT, I said Derrick rose is the 6th best point guard in the league and peopl are loosing there minds. NT's would have Derrick Roses's child if they could.
laugh.gif

Funny, Steve Nash gets pulled from close games late as an offense/defense sub, and you call that guy MVP, Hall of fame worthy..............
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

You get lost when people take away your web site dude.
you get lost in logical fallacy let me break it down for you in a simple formula so maybe you can wrap your head around it.
Good offense + Bad defense = Derrick Rose (very good player)

Legendary offense + Bad defense = Steve Nash (hof point guard) 

Nash is probably what top 3 shooter in the history of the game, maybe the greatest offensive point guard EVER. Don't compare him to rose please. 
laugh.gif

Osh Kosh Bosh wrote:  Nash is....maybe the greatest offensive point guard EVER. 
magicassist.jpg
    ? 
laugh.gif

Osh Kosh Bosh wrote:  Nash is....maybe the greatest offensive point guard EVER. 
magicassist.jpg
    ? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

Said it from the start, Orlando has the best shot to land him and keep him IMO. How does Melo not re-up with a team that has Dwight in the middle? They have the pieces to get the deal done.
Dallas/Orlando are great fits for him but what are they offering in players/picks that makes it more attractive for Denver? what are the pieces? just cap space?

I think If Orlando thought they could dump VC and picks just to rent out Melo this spring, they'd be in heavy discussions by now..right?

Dallas and Orlando do not have one attractive young player combined for Denver that could start within a year.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Said it from the start, Orlando has the best shot to land him and keep him IMO. How does Melo not re-up with a team that has Dwight in the middle? They have the pieces to get the deal done.
Dallas/Orlando are great fits for him but what are they offering in players/picks that makes it more attractive for Denver? what are the pieces? just cap space?

I think If Orlando thought they could dump VC and picks just to rent out Melo this spring, they'd be in heavy discussions by now..right?

Dallas and Orlando do not have one attractive young player combined for Denver that could start within a year.

I'd guess it would have to be more than just Vince and picks. Rights to Vasquez + Gortat/Bass/Anderson on top of that. Probably not the young talent they'd want but at least you get someone to stretch the floor and hit 3's in Anderson and a decent but unproven big in Vasquez. Is Gallo, Curry, Fields 1 pick/Randolph that much better? At least in the expiring VC they'd get someone who has played this season.

I'd guess it would have to be more than just Vince and picks. Rights to Vasquez + Gortat/Bass/Anderson on top of that. Probably not the young talent they'd want but at least you get someone to stretch the floor and hit 3's in Anderson and a decent but unproven big in Vasquez. Is Gallo, Curry, Fields 1 pick/Randolph that much better? At least in the expiring VC they'd get someone who has played this season.

Gallo, Curry, Fields 1 pick/Randolph that much better?

that much better? no. But I think I'd prefer it.

Dallas/Orlando/Chicago aren't coming to the table with anything that looks that more appealing than what NY does. that's my thing, if they could..Melo might not still be in Denver right now.

Gallo, Curry, Fields 1 pick/Randolph that much better?

that much better? no. But I think I'd prefer it.

Dallas/Orlando/Chicago aren't coming to the table with anything that looks that more appealing than what NY does. that's my thing, if they could..Melo might not still be in Denver right now.

Maybe they just do it to spite him, who knows. You and I know all too well how streaky Gallo is and how he takes 3's at the worst times at points, maybe Denver says to themselves "We still have JR for that." That's possibly the center piece of our deal. I don't know. At the very least, if it comes out that the Magic are offering that or something close to it, it'll force the Knicks to up their offer and possibly throw Chandler into the deal.

Maybe they just do it to spite him, who knows. You and I know all too well how streaky Gallo is and how he takes 3's at the worst times at points, maybe Denver says to themselves "We still have JR for that." That's possibly the center piece of our deal. I don't know. At the very least, if it comes out that the Magic are offering that or something close to it, it'll force the Knicks to up their offer and possibly throw Chandler into the deal.

Back
Top Bottom