OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

I know I'm a few pages late but Noah = Horford IMO. I don't see either being that much better than the other.

When healthy, Bogut is the #2 C in the East though.

You weren't willing to bet 10 bucks, though. 
laugh.gif

Andrea, perhaps you'd like to get a better shot than that against Raymond Felton?

Don't catch the ball 40 feet away with almost two full seconds left and still be there when you have to put a shot up.
30t6p3b.gif

Andrea, perhaps you'd like to get a better shot than that against Raymond Felton?

Don't catch the ball 40 feet away with almost two full seconds left and still be there when you have to put a shot up.
30t6p3b.gif

Bargnani with a BIG game...36, 7, and 6 I have to temper my excitement because he did it to Amary([emoji]169[/emoji]).

Amary had a big 4the q, still is not a reliable post scorer, but on the pick and roll it's lights out.
sick.gif

Bargnani with a BIG game...36, 7, and 6 I have to temper my excitement because he did it to Amary([emoji]169[/emoji]).

Amary had a big 4the q, still is not a reliable post scorer, but on the pick and roll it's lights out.
sick.gif

Chris Paul is Rajon Rondo now.

6, 2, 14 and 5 on 2-7 shooting.
laugh.gif

He's taken single-digit shot attempts in five of the last nine games. Whatever.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

laugh.gif

That brace ain't getting smaller and his team just got bought by the league. 
nerd.gif
 *crosses fingers*

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

laugh.gif

That brace ain't getting smaller and his team just got bought by the league. 
nerd.gif
 *crosses fingers*

roll.gif
Love all-star song

Another game another 4th quarter loss for the wolves. The only bright spot about going to the Wolves games is that you find yourself amazed by Love's stats at certain points during the game. Looked at the scoreboard and he has 12 and 8 in like 5-8 minutes of the first
eek.gif

Have a question about All-Star, we all know that Gasol will get moved to the Center spot this year so who would you guys go with at fowards? I would like to see Love start but I don't know how he's doing fan wise. I'm sure most of the west coaches would consider him an all-start even though the wins are low. I would put in Durant as the other forward.

Back
Top Bottom