OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

I remember NBA Live would have a younger version of Shaq in their games. Can't really see 2k going that route though. Before 2k11 there would be only present day players.

I remember NBA Live would have a younger version of Shaq in their games. Can't really see 2k going that route though. Before 2k11 there would be only present day players.

Minnesota just scored 40 points on Oklahoma City in the first quarter.

Up 18.

Kevin Love with 15 points and 8 rebounds through one freaking quarter
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Up 18.

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

NBA 2k11 COULD do it. I mean they have some of the young versions of players on the 90s, 80s, etc. teams. 
I'm wondering if they will implement this in the next game somehow. I'm sure the Jordan thing won't be replicated, at least I hope not. I would like for him to be in the game, but I'll like to see more people in it. They should have 2k Moments similar to Madden moments, but make it more broad. 

Such as Lebron's first game as a Cav, Lakers/Sixers Game 1 NBA Finals,  and so on. That would be 
sick.gif

NBA 2k11 COULD do it. I mean they have some of the young versions of players on the 90s, 80s, etc. teams. 
I'm wondering if they will implement this in the next game somehow. I'm sure the Jordan thing won't be replicated, at least I hope not. I would like for him to be in the game, but I'll like to see more people in it. They should have 2k Moments similar to Madden moments, but make it more broad. 

Such as Lebron's first game as a Cav, Lakers/Sixers Game 1 NBA Finals,  and so on. That would be 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

Up 18.

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Damn. 
Who else rebounds no that damn team if he's gobbling them all up? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

Up 18.

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Damn. 
Who else rebounds no that damn team if he's gobbling them all up? 
laugh.gif

We gotta get rid of the terms "soft" and "overrated" on NT because those words no longer hold any weight lol

We gotta get rid of the terms "soft" and "overrated" on NT because those words no longer hold any weight lol

Originally Posted by Mister916

2k has done it before too hasn't it??

Originally Posted by Mister916

2k has done it before too hasn't it??

Back
Top Bottom