OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Leo is close man... That man hasn't made a bad movie since 2002 IMO...
Haven't seen it in a bit but... Body of Lies? Leo was alright but the movie was definitely sub-par.

All the movies you mentioned though were great and Leo did amazing in those roles.

Still one of my favorite DiCaprio scenes was when he was in Catch Me If You Can. He was in the motel with Tom Hanks and Hanks was attempting to track down DiCaprio's character but he didn't know yet what Leo looked like, just his crimes... so he didn't know the guy he was looking for was the one he was talking to. The whole 'I'm a cop too/wallet' bit was fantastic. When Hanks opened it up and it was just cut up cardboard in the wallet.
laugh.gif

Shutter Island is a favorite of mine as well.

Legendary directors produce crappy movies all the time.
I haven't seen Nolan's earliest film 'Following'... but everything else he has come out with has been of complete quality.

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Originally Posted by jmb1523

Originally Posted by ****dog16

Wanted to hear thoughts of Al Horford being a potential All-Star this season? averaging like 17 and 11 i think, had 24 and 10 tonight, he has been really consistent all year so far, seems to be  improving as well.
He should be, he is honestly the hawks best player. He was an all star last year, and he has gotten even better since then.

That'd be cool if he were better than Noah.

laugh.gif

He is.

Originally Posted by jmb1523

Originally Posted by ****dog16

Wanted to hear thoughts of Al Horford being a potential All-Star this season? averaging like 17 and 11 i think, had 24 and 10 tonight, he has been really consistent all year so far, seems to be  improving as well.
He should be, he is honestly the hawks best player. He was an all star last year, and he has gotten even better since then.

That'd be cool if he were better than Noah.

laugh.gif

He is.

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

I have always said Melo is overrated just another dude who is good enough on offense to make NT forget about defense and he plays none of it.

Durant sucks on defense too though.

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

I have always said Melo is overrated just another dude who is good enough on offense to make NT forget about defense and he plays none of it.

Originally Posted by CE0 Mal

Too many people on the Melo hate train.
tired.gif

Overrated? I havn't heard anyone say anything about him on NT in months besides trade rumors.
He is far from overated, NT only deals in extremes.

Every year theres a new player that NT hypes up to no end, dudes were sayin Wall is coming for the top pg spot and the season wasnt a month old...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CE0 Mal

Too many people on the Melo hate train.
tired.gif

Overrated? I havn't heard anyone say anything about him on NT in months besides trade rumors.

Every year theres a new player that NT hypes up to no end, dudes were sayin Wall is coming for the top pg spot and the season wasnt a month old...
laugh.gif

Not last year.

That's not an extreme.
laugh.gif

It means he's not as good as a lot of people make him out to be, it doesn't mean he sucks or anything.

Not last year.

That's not an extreme.
laugh.gif

It means he's not as good as a lot of people make him out to be, it doesn't mean he sucks or anything.

Question for consideration about the recent NBA 2K11.

So, with 2k11 introducing rosters from the past, would anyone else LOVE to have rosters from every season? Or at least have more teams of certain eras? Like playing as the Bird Celtics, Showtime Lakers, Kobe/Shaq days, etc with todays graphics?

Personally, I'd love to play with the old Mavericks roster with their run-and-gun style.

I'm not just talking about trading players between teams, I'm talking about being able to choose players from the past, have their ratings reflect how good they were back then, and being able to play them against whoever.

I'd also love to play as the early 90's Jazz.
pimp.gif

They were my "favorite team" as I was a child since John Stockton and Jeff Hornacek were my idols.
laugh.gif

Question for consideration about the recent NBA 2K11.

So, with 2k11 introducing rosters from the past, would anyone else LOVE to have rosters from every season? Or at least have more teams of certain eras? Like playing as the Bird Celtics, Showtime Lakers, Kobe/Shaq days, etc with todays graphics?

Personally, I'd love to play with the old Mavericks roster with their run-and-gun style.

I'm not just talking about trading players between teams, I'm talking about being able to choose players from the past, have their ratings reflect how good they were back then, and being able to play them against whoever.

I'd also love to play as the early 90's Jazz.
pimp.gif

They were my "favorite team" as I was a child since John Stockton and Jeff Hornacek were my idols.
laugh.gif

^That's copyright infringement & they have to get LOTS of approvals and sign LOTS of contracts.

If you notice, when you play with the older Chicago Bulls teams, the whole roster isn't even there.

Couple 'make-a-player' dudes sitting on the bench.
laugh.gif

^That's copyright infringement & they have to get LOTS of approvals and sign LOTS of contracts.

If you notice, when you play with the older Chicago Bulls teams, the whole roster isn't even there.

laugh.gif

Who works harder than Kyle Korver on a nightly basis?

Between running around trying to get open and having to chase faster dudes on defense, my guy runs a marathon every game.
laugh.gif

Who works harder than Kyle Korver on a nightly basis?

Between running around trying to get open and having to chase faster dudes on defense, my guy runs a marathon every game.
laugh.gif

It's amazing to think that Kevin Durant is already in his fourth year in the NBA.

It's amazing to think that Kevin Durant is already in his fourth year in the NBA.

laugh.gif
I figured that's what happened.

I haven't played the game yet (away for college), but just the idea makes me excited to play.

laugh.gif
I figured that's what happened.

I haven't played the game yet (away for college), but just the idea makes me excited to play.

I wonder if it was a one-year thing, or if it'll be recurring.

I haven't bought a basketball game since 2k8 (that's the one with CP3 on the cover right?).

I like the idea of upgrading every few years instead of every single year.

I probably would've passed if Jordan weren't in it.

I don't mind still playing as Durant/Oden rookies.
laugh.gif

I wonder if it was a one-year thing, or if it'll be recurring.

I haven't bought a basketball game since 2k8 (that's the one with CP3 on the cover right?).

I like the idea of upgrading every few years instead of every single year.

I probably would've passed if Jordan weren't in it.

I don't mind still playing as Durant/Oden rookies.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom