OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

roll.gif
Love all-star song

Another game another 4th quarter loss for the wolves. The only bright spot about going to the Wolves games is that you find yourself amazed by Love's stats at certain points during the game. Looked at the scoreboard and he has 12 and 8 in like 5-8 minutes of the first
eek.gif

Have a question about All-Star, we all know that Gasol will get moved to the Center spot this year so who would you guys go with at fowards? I would like to see Love start but I don't know how he's doing fan wise. I'm sure most of the west coaches would consider him an all-start even though the wins are low. I would put in Durant as the other forward.

Originally Posted by HOOD17

roll.gif
Love all-star song

Another game another 4th quarter loss for the wolves. The only bright spot about going to the Wolves games is that you find yourself amazed by Love's stats at certain points during the game. Looked at the scoreboard and he has 12 and 8 in like 5-8 minutes of the first
eek.gif

Have a question about All-Star, we all know that Gasol will get moved to the Center spot this year so who would you guys go with at fowards? I would like to see Love start but I don't know how he's doing fan wise. I'm sure most of the west coaches would consider him an all-start even though the wins are low. I would put in Durant as the other forward.
Sorry, but Gasol is on the ballot as a forward. There is likely to be an absolute scrub starting the all star game at the 5. SMH

roll.gif
Love all-star song

eek.gif

Sorry, but Gasol is on the ballot as a forward. There is likely to be an absolute scrub starting the all star game at the 5. SMH

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

roll.gif
Love all-star song

eek.gif

I have been voting for Nene as the center. Everyone else has been ok.

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

roll.gif
Love all-star song

eek.gif

I have been voting for Nene as the center. Everyone else has been ok.

The one **!*@@% time Fisher makes a layup. Jesus.

And nice job letting him go to his left, Bledsoe.
indifferent.gif

The one **!*@@% time Fisher makes a layup. Jesus.

And nice job letting him go to his left, Bledsoe.
indifferent.gif

DeAndre!!
eek.gif

Goddamn Fisher.

Why do you let the smallest man on the court dribble his way to a lay-up for the win.

Clippers fail.

30t6p3b.gif

DeAndre!!
eek.gif

Goddamn Fisher.

Why do you let the smallest man on the court dribble his way to a lay-up for the win.

Clippers fail.

30t6p3b.gif

Dammnnnn perfect way to end that game. Why do Lakers mess around with garbage teams? Just demolish them

Dammnnnn perfect way to end that game. Why do Lakers mess around with garbage teams? Just demolish them

Greg Anthony pretty much penciiled in Amare Stoudamire as an MVP candidate on twitter.. unsure if I can agree with him this early in the season...

Greg Anthony pretty much penciiled in Amare Stoudamire as an MVP candidate on twitter.. unsure if I can agree with him this early in the season...

Originally Posted by Smyrthil

Knicks being above .500 a long with 25 n 8 plus knicks going 11-1 in the last 12 i think he deserves it for the time being

Originally Posted by Smyrthil

Knicks being above .500 a long with 25 n 8 plus knicks going 11-1 in the last 12 i think he deserves it for the time being

Back
Top Bottom