OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Stepped on Greasy's foot but nonetheless.
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Gordon must have heard me. 
pimp.gif

Looks like LA will escape.  But have a 16 point lead goin into the fourth and end up trailing by 4 with a minute left. 
sick.gif
  Luckily, EG to the rescue. 

Blake with damn near a triple double.  A "soft" triple double almost. 
laugh.gif

Gordon must have heard me. 
pimp.gif

Looks like LA will escape.  But have a 16 point lead goin into the fourth and end up trailing by 4 with a minute left. 
sick.gif
  Luckily, EG to the rescue. 

Blake with damn near a triple double.  A "soft" triple double almost. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PMatic

laugh.gif
sick.gif

Weak. Utah's homer announcers 
sick.gif

They had to butcher my fellow UMD alum Greivis's name, and call Deron the best PG in the NBA? LOL. Dude hasn't been better than Paul or Westbrook

Originally Posted by PMatic

laugh.gif
sick.gif

Weak. Utah's homer announcers 
sick.gif

They had to butcher my fellow UMD alum Greivis's name, and call Deron the best PG in the NBA? LOL. Dude hasn't been better than Paul or Westbrook

Kiddin, better sports channel?  NBATV, or MLBTV? 
nerd.gif

I like MLB's, but I gotta say, NBA switchin to games, interviews, havin former players on all the time talkin about the games, live games pretty much 4 nights a week, Gametime, it's a helluva nice product they put out. 

Kiddin, better sports channel?  NBATV, or MLBTV? 
nerd.gif

I like MLB's, but I gotta say, NBA switchin to games, interviews, havin former players on all the time talkin about the games, live games pretty much 4 nights a week, Gametime, it's a helluva nice product they put out. 

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

There weren't exactly many misses to track down. 5 is low regardless, but not quite as low as it looks at first glance.

that didnt stop love from getting 15 and hell the guard on your team getting 10. or hell the bench player in with almost 20 less minutes getting 6

Dude isn't he the best rebounder in the L right now?

Love had a 18RB, 22RB game vs the spurs.
12 vs DAL
17 vs OKC
22 vs GSW
24 vs Lakers
16 vs HOU
16 vs MIL

He's an outstanding rebounder.

Amare... no so great of a rebounder.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

There weren't exactly many misses to track down. 5 is low regardless, but not quite as low as it looks at first glance.

that didnt stop love from getting 15 and hell the guard on your team getting 10. or hell the bench player in with almost 20 less minutes getting 6

Dude isn't he the best rebounder in the L right now?

Love had a 18RB, 22RB game vs the spurs.
12 vs DAL
17 vs OKC
22 vs GSW
24 vs Lakers
16 vs HOU
16 vs MIL

He's an outstanding rebounder.

Amare... no so great of a rebounder.

Dudes sn is Osh Kosh BOSH

Before he comments, what do you expect his views are on this topic ?

Well, there you go.

Dudes sn is Osh Kosh BOSH

Before he comments, what do you expect his views are on this topic ?

Well, there you go.

Originally Posted by DubA169

bosh wants to chill and amare wants to work. that's all that needs to be said. new york would have ate him alive if he came alone. the media and fans would have made bosh check into a mental institution after that 6 game losing streak

laugh.gif
... if you would have listened to the whole interview instead of hearing that clip and running to NT... you would have knew what he was talking about... bosh was saying how we wanted to chill because he was trying to hard to fit into a system, instead of relaxing (chill ) and letting the game come to him... and since the quote

22/14
20/10
21/11
21/6
18/9
22/8
20/7
16/7
15/5
27/10
16/12

bosh wants to chill and amare wants to work. that's all that needs to be said. new york would have ate him alive if he came alone. the media and fans would have made bosh check into a mental institution after that 6 game losing streak

laugh.gif
... if you would have listened to the whole interview instead of hearing that clip and running to NT... you would have knew what he was talking about... bosh was saying how we wanted to chill because he was trying to hard to fit into a system, instead of relaxing (chill ) and letting the game come to him... and since the quote

22/14
20/10
21/11
21/6
18/9
22/8
20/7
16/7
15/5
27/10
16/12

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

laugh.gif

22/14
20/10
21/11
21/6
18/9
22/8
20/7
16/7
15/5
27/10
16/12

I don't think Heats issues were all on Bosh. I think it was problems with Bron and Wade binding. And just how they're roster was put. They have no inside presence, no shot blockers. And they need a pass first PG.. Dampier should help out in the paint now though.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

laugh.gif

22/14
20/10
21/11
21/6
18/9
22/8
20/7
16/7
15/5
27/10
16/12

I don't think Heats issues were all on Bosh. I think it was problems with Bron and Wade binding. And just how they're roster was put. They have no inside presence, no shot blockers. And they need a pass first PG.. Dampier should help out in the paint now though.

we dont have a BIG center who can score... sometimes haslem would play or bosh, and that was about it.. no offensive threat in the middle....
amare putting up sick #'s for my fantasy team...

we dont have a BIG center who can score... sometimes haslem would play or bosh, and that was about it.. no offensive threat in the middle....
amare putting up sick #'s for my fantasy team...

Props to Gordon for taking over when his team needed him the most. Griffin did his thing, but he makes silly mistakes when he's not trying/focused. Kings overplayed him on defense like he was the real deal. I would rather give him space and die by his jumpers than to soft double team and let the perimeter players open.

Props to Gordon for taking over when his team needed him the most. Griffin did his thing, but he makes silly mistakes when he's not trying/focused. Kings overplayed him on defense like he was the real deal. I would rather give him space and die by his jumpers than to soft double team and let the perimeter players open.

Back
Top Bottom