OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

So where does Kevin Love rank right now?
He ranks as the best player in his draft class.
pimp.gif

How that man can play 40 minutes on that team and come up with 5 boards is beyond me...

How that man can play 40 minutes on that team and come up with 5 boards is beyond me...

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

010haters.jpg

Poor rebounding>>>Overall softness, a guy who looks like he is ready to cry at all times on the court.

And yes, with the Knicks playing well I'm whipping out with homerism that I haven't been able tod do with this team since, oh well, never
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

010haters.jpg

Poor rebounding>>>Overall softness, a guy who looks like he is ready to cry at all times on the court.

And yes, with the Knicks playing well I'm whipping out with homerism that I haven't been able tod do with this team since, oh well, never
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

There weren't exactly many misses to track down. 5 is low regardless, but not quite as low as it looks at first glance.

Anyway, he dominated that game late. I'll take that performance any day.

There weren't exactly many misses to track down. 5 is low regardless, but not quite as low as it looks at first glance.

Anyway, he dominated that game late. I'll take that performance any day.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Huh?
A poorly veiled shot at Bosh and how he looks anytime they are actually playing a good team.

Actually, Amar'e vs. Bosh isn't even that far down the line
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Huh?
A poorly veiled shot at Bosh and how he looks anytime they are actually playing a good team.

Actually, Amar'e vs. Bosh isn't even that far down the line
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

Anyone have info on all star tix?

Can't find anything...
all gone bro

jennings should be able to get you some for the knob riding you do

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

Anyone have info on all star tix?

Can't find anything...
all gone bro

jennings should be able to get you some for the knob riding you do

Even though they loss, it looks like Russ put the clamps on Rose for the most part.  If he isn't all D this year that would be a travesty..

It's going to be an interesting situation to see Durant and Russ the rest of the year, haven't seen them play enough to comment but the alpha dog spot on that team is clearly not so obvious anymore.  I think they'll be fine just cause they are great friends and both smart guys who will figure it out, most likely with Durant resuming his sport but it's definitly something I'll be keeping my eyes on.

Even though they loss, it looks like Russ put the clamps on Rose for the most part.  If he isn't all D this year that would be a travesty..

It's going to be an interesting situation to see Durant and Russ the rest of the year, haven't seen them play enough to comment but the alpha dog spot on that team is clearly not so obvious anymore.  I think they'll be fine just cause they are great friends and both smart guys who will figure it out, most likely with Durant resuming his sport but it's definitly something I'll be keeping my eyes on.

I'd complain but this is actually an aberration for the last couple of weeks for Amare
laugh.gif

I'd complain but this is actually an aberration for the last couple of weeks for Amare
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Stringer Westbrook and Avon Durant. It's gonna happen.

Shoutouts to my Wire heads
pimp.gif

Really, though if you think about it this has been a convo since last year's playoffs since Russy went off and Durant struggled.  Plus, Russ got some flack for taking the final shots a couple time and not giving up the rock to Durant. Then Durant reestablished himself as undeniable boss during the Olympics, although Russy was arguably the second best player on the squad, and Durant's game is made for international play. They are both guys who want it in the rock in the final possession. They complement each other extremely well as well. It will be interesting to see how that team develops over the next couple years as I said, it is still Durant >Russ, and they are both too close friends to break up the best young tandem in ball over ego, but we have seen it before. I highly doubt it happens but it will be fun to see what happens.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Stringer Westbrook and Avon Durant. It's gonna happen.

Shoutouts to my Wire heads
pimp.gif

Really, though if you think about it this has been a convo since last year's playoffs since Russy went off and Durant struggled.  Plus, Russ got some flack for taking the final shots a couple time and not giving up the rock to Durant. Then Durant reestablished himself as undeniable boss during the Olympics, although Russy was arguably the second best player on the squad, and Durant's game is made for international play. They are both guys who want it in the rock in the final possession. They complement each other extremely well as well. It will be interesting to see how that team develops over the next couple years as I said, it is still Durant >Russ, and they are both too close friends to break up the best young tandem in ball over ego, but we have seen it before. I highly doubt it happens but it will be fun to see what happens.

Back
Top Bottom