OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Even though they loss, it looks like Russ put the clamps on Rose for the most part.  If he isn't all D this year that would be a travesty..
so box score watching i take it?

There weren't exactly many misses to track down. 5 is low regardless, but not quite as low as it looks at first glance.

that didnt stop love from getting 15 and hell the guard on your team getting 10. or hell the bench player in with almost 20 less minutes getting 6

Even though they loss, it looks like Russ put the clamps on Rose for the most part.  If he isn't all D this year that would be a travesty..

There weren't exactly many misses to track down. 5 is low regardless, but not quite as low as it looks at first glance.

that didnt stop love from getting 15 and hell the guard on your team getting 10. or hell the bench player in with almost 20 less minutes getting 6

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

That's why I said looks, I'm in the middle of finals and took a short break tonight for watching the Knicks/Jets game.  Should have phrased it as a question my bad.

That's why I said looks, I'm in the middle of finals and took a short break tonight for watching the Knicks/Jets game.  Should have phrased it as a question my bad.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Heat are starting to look a lil better now.....

One thing that has been sort of overlooked is how good 'Bron and Wade are defensively.  I know everyone thinks they should play more uptempo, myself included, but when those guys want to lock down they are really good.  Unfortunately they still have a black hold at C which leaves them vulnerable against anytime they play a team with a skilled offensive big man as we've seen when they played the Celts/Magic/Jazz

Originally Posted by CP1708

Heat are starting to look a lil better now.....

One thing that has been sort of overlooked is how good 'Bron and Wade are defensively.  I know everyone thinks they should play more uptempo, myself included, but when those guys want to lock down they are really good.  Unfortunately they still have a black hold at C which leaves them vulnerable against anytime they play a team with a skilled offensive big man as we've seen when they played the Celts/Magic/Jazz

the heat are destroying garbage teams. if you are impressed with them,, you are impressed with the knicks.

the heat are destroying garbage teams. if you are impressed with them,, you are impressed with the knicks.

bosh wants to chill and amare wants to work. that's all that needs to be said. new york would have ate him alive if he came alone. the media and fans would have made bosh check into a mental institution after that 6 game losing streak

bosh wants to chill and amare wants to work. that's all that needs to be said. new york would have ate him alive if he came alone. the media and fans would have made bosh check into a mental institution after that 6 game losing streak

I said it was low regardless. but there weren't many to track down. not surprising the best rebounder in the league and the best rebounding guard had high totals anyway.
Actually it's not surprising that K.Love had a big game, he was being guarded by the pylon Amare.

Cool. Amare still dominated that game.

I said it was low regardless. but there weren't many to track down. not surprising the best rebounder in the league and the best rebounding guard had high totals anyway.
Actually it's not surprising that K.Love had a big game, he was being guarded by the pylon Amare.

Cool. Amare still dominated that game.

Miller suspended a game for the shove on Blake that Wu brought up in another thread. 

That game?  vs Nash and the Suns.
sick.gif

I know the Heat haven't beat anybody, thas fine, but they at least playing better.  They weren't earlier.  Baby steps. 

Miller suspended a game for the shove on Blake that Wu brought up in another thread. 

That game?  vs Nash and the Suns.
sick.gif

I know the Heat haven't beat anybody, thas fine, but they at least playing better.  They weren't earlier.  Baby steps. 

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

Anyone have info on all star tix?

Can't find anything...
all gone bro

jennings should be able to get you some for the knob riding you do

They aint gone on sale yet...and BJ won't be in the game??
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

Anyone have info on all star tix?

Can't find anything...
all gone bro

jennings should be able to get you some for the knob riding you do

They aint gone on sale yet...and BJ won't be in the game??
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Serious, this is incredible what's happening to the Clipps.  Playing last night and then tonight is gettin to them in the 4th. 
30t6p3b.gif

Serious, this is incredible what's happening to the Clipps.  Playing last night and then tonight is gettin to them in the 4th. 
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom