OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by henz0

Dirk has been underrated for years
Your right...The best player from this older generation who will never win a ring prolly.  But the guy is 32 and still one of the best 5 players in the league imo.  And the thing is with the way his game is I don't see him falling off anytime soon.  When it's all said done he I think he'll right there in the discussion the Malone, Garnett and Barkely group.  I would be shocked if he isn't top 10 in scoring by the time he retires prolly much higher.  He is just outside the top 25 right now, and if he can average 20 ppg for the next 5 years which I don't think is impossible for him, he will prlly ed up in the top 5.  A top 30 player ever imo.
Lets not get carried away now my man...

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by henz0

Dirk has been underrated for years
Your right...The best player from this older generation who will never win a ring prolly.  But the guy is 32 and still one of the best 5 players in the league imo.  And the thing is with the way his game is I don't see him falling off anytime soon.  When it's all said done he I think he'll right there in the discussion the Malone, Garnett and Barkely group.  I would be shocked if he isn't top 10 in scoring by the time he retires prolly much higher.  He is just outside the top 25 right now, and if he can average 20 ppg for the next 5 years which I don't think is impossible for him, he will prlly ed up in the top 5.  A top 30 player ever imo.
Lets not get carried away now my man...

HUGE defensive play even though our defense has been iffy all night. Great stop from both Dirk and Chandler. Great job denying the Kings in the paint during the entire second half.

HUGE defensive play even though our defense has been iffy all night. Great stop from both Dirk and Chandler. Great job denying the Kings in the paint during the entire second half.

i wish we got a chance to see how good petro could have been...

but yeah dirk is the best foreign ball player ever. if, if, if

i wish we got a chance to see how good petro could have been...

but yeah dirk is the best foreign ball player ever. if, if, if

9 Straight.

Onto our rivals, how sweet it will be to make it 10 straight against those bums.

pimp.gif

As it turns out Chris Bosh is a mildly competent basketball player.
Well isn't that weird?

To think I was told I was nuts for saying a 20-10 player for 6 straight years might need a little time to adjust to a brand new role...

As it turns out Chris Bosh is a mildly competent basketball player.
Well isn't that weird?

To think I was told I was nuts for saying a 20-10 player for 6 straight years might need a little time to adjust to a brand new role...

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

Originally Posted by jmause3

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

D. Rose.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Rose is quite obviously that dude. If he could get to the charity stripe more he would be a top-10 player in the L. No reason he shouldn't be in the top 5 in free throw attempts. None.

Dirk 
sick.gif
pimp.gif
Too bad he doesn't D.Rose has passed over most of the old guard points with his play thus far, good for him. 6th best point in the L.
pimp.gif

D. Rose.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Rose is quite obviously that dude. If he could get to the charity stripe more he would be a top-10 player in the L. No reason he shouldn't be in the top 5 in free throw attempts. None.

Dirk 
sick.gif
pimp.gif
Too bad he doesn't D.Rose has passed over most of the old guard points with his play thus far, good for him. 6th best point in the L.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

D. Rose.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Dirk 
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Shut the hell up.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

D. Rose.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Dirk 
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Shut the hell up.
laugh.gif

when perkins and shaq rape bosh in the ECF, nobody will remember these meaningless stats. he will be forever known as soft and bosh spice.

and toronto making the playoffs will cement it.

when perkins and shaq rape bosh in the ECF, nobody will remember these meaningless stats. he will be forever known as soft and bosh spice.

and toronto making the playoffs will cement it.

Back
Top Bottom