OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Kings will have a sub-20 quarter.

Bank on it.
I would put money on it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jmause3

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

D. Rose.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Rose is quite obviously that dude. If he could get to the charity stripe more he would be a top-10 player in the L. No reason he shouldn't be in the top 5 in free throw attempts. None.

Dirk 
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jmause3

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

D. Rose.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Rose is quite obviously that dude. If he could get to the charity stripe more he would be a top-10 player in the L. No reason he shouldn't be in the top 5 in free throw attempts. None.

Dirk 
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

No offense JA you're my dude and everything but sometimes, you need a Mavs season thread
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

There is one, but no one posts in it during game-time.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

No offense JA you're my dude and everything but sometimes, you need a Mavs season thread
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

There is one, but no one posts in it during game-time.
frown.gif

Just came from the wolves game 34 point win
pimp.gif
This team is a lot better than our record shows.

Just came from the wolves game 34 point win
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HOOD17

I believe they're closer to a 10-11 team than a 5-16 team. Not to mention they're doing it without both Jonny Flynn, Martell Webster, Nikola Pekovic, etc.

Jonny Flynn was recalled from the developmental league by the way.

Originally Posted by HOOD17

I believe they're closer to a 10-11 team than a 5-16 team. Not to mention they're doing it without both Jonny Flynn, Martell Webster, Nikola Pekovic, etc.

Jonny Flynn was recalled from the developmental league by the way.

Originally Posted by henz0

Dirk has been underrated for years
Your right...The best player from this older generation who will never win a ring prolly.  But the guy is 32 and still one of the best 5 players in the league imo.  And the thing is with the way his game is I don't see him falling off anytime soon.  When it's all said done he I think he'll right there in the discussion the Malone, Garnett and Barkely group.  I would be shocked if he isn't top 10 in scoring by the time he retires prolly much higher.  He is just outside the top 25 right now, and if he can average 20 ppg for the next 5 years which I don't think is impossible for him, he will prlly ed up in the top 5.  A top 30 player ever imo.

Originally Posted by henz0

Dirk has been underrated for years
Your right...The best player from this older generation who will never win a ring prolly.  But the guy is 32 and still one of the best 5 players in the league imo.  And the thing is with the way his game is I don't see him falling off anytime soon.  When it's all said done he I think he'll right there in the discussion the Malone, Garnett and Barkely group.  I would be shocked if he isn't top 10 in scoring by the time he retires prolly much higher.  He is just outside the top 25 right now, and if he can average 20 ppg for the next 5 years which I don't think is impossible for him, he will prlly ed up in the top 5.  A top 30 player ever imo.

Back
Top Bottom