OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

Originally Posted by CP1708

You're Your name sucks
Agreed.
30t6p3b.gif

I just hope people don't think I was a fan of the Nanny Stopper.
Just pull a kdwallace and change it.
nerd.gif

Evans exposed? 
laugh.gif
At least wait til the All-Star break to say something as pointed as that. Last year he could do whatever the hell he wanted at the point.. although I will say he's looked a lot less effective this year which is obvious.

Brook Lopez hasn't had one double double yet
eek.gif
he had 8 after the same amount of games last season
laugh.gif

Evans exposed? 
laugh.gif
At least wait til the All-Star break to say something as pointed as that. Last year he could do whatever the hell he wanted at the point.. although I will say he's looked a lot less effective this year which is obvious.

Brook Lopez hasn't had one double double yet
eek.gif
he had 8 after the same amount of games last season
laugh.gif

Just noticed Gay had 6 blocks in the game as well. 
eek.gif
 No defense right? 
laugh.gif
 Love seeing these guys improve.
laugh.gif
 @ Dwight Howard acting like Derek Anderson

What is Kobe's obsession with giving Artest the ball at the end of games?

eek.gif
 No defense right? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

eek.gif
 No defense right? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Finals last year?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

eek.gif
 No defense right? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Finals last year?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by acidicality

Richard Jefferson looked mad suspect trying to ride David Lee after a dunk today.
Lee is more suspect for letting RJ ride him like that tho.
30t6p3b.gif

"Ride em COWBOY!" -Sean Eilliott

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by acidicality

Richard Jefferson looked mad suspect trying to ride David Lee after a dunk today.
Lee is more suspect for letting RJ ride him like that tho.
30t6p3b.gif

"Ride em COWBOY!" -Sean Eilliott

laugh.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

Congrats to the Mavs for being second in the West on December 1st. 

And also props to Tim Duncan on getting a triple double against the Warriors.  Clearly making up for the back to back to back games in single digits a couple weeks ago. 

Anyone else need attention on December first?  Or, anyone else that will be irrelevant on May first need their attention now on December first that would like some props?  I'm takin orders. 
laugh.gif

Shuges, I have no interest in being #1 Bron anything.  Bron didn't jilt my team, nor has he ever taken anything away from my team.  And I'm not saying anything now that I didn't say in 2007, 2008, or 2009.  I think people are just getting mad because you're starting to see more and more of what I have been questioning these last 3 years.  When he proves me wrong, if that does occur, I will be here front row to say that I was wrong and accept his greatness.  I'm wondering though, will all his backers do the same if he does not prove me wrong? 
nerd.gif

roll.gif

And also props to Tim Duncan on getting a triple double against the Warriors.  Clearly making up for the back to back to back games in single digits a couple weeks ago. 

Anyone else need attention on December first?  Or, anyone else that will be irrelevant on May first need their attention now on December first that would like some props?  I'm takin orders. 
laugh.gif

Shuges, I have no interest in being #1 Bron anything.  Bron didn't jilt my team, nor has he ever taken anything away from my team.  And I'm not saying anything now that I didn't say in 2007, 2008, or 2009.  I think people are just getting mad because you're starting to see more and more of what I have been questioning these last 3 years.  When he proves me wrong, if that does occur, I will be here front row to say that I was wrong and accept his greatness.  I'm wondering though, will all his backers do the same if he does not prove me wrong? 
nerd.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif

nerd.gif
grin.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif

nerd.gif
grin.gif

Duncan with a nice statline last night. Gay's 6 blocks were impressive as well.

Hopefully Devin isn't out for to long...

Duncan with a nice statline last night. Gay's 6 blocks were impressive as well.

Hopefully Devin isn't out for to long...

My boy Conley Doing Work!!
smile.gif

He did the same thing in the final minutes against Golden State though, where he turned the ball over trying to penetrate. Work on that JR.

My boy Conley Doing Work!!
smile.gif

He did the same thing in the final minutes against Golden State though, where he turned the ball over trying to penetrate. Work on that JR.

Why is Kobe reverting back to his chucking ways?

[table][tr][th=""]Rank[/th][th=""]Player[/th][th=""]Usg%[/th][th=""]Season[/th][th=""]Tm[/th][/tr][tr][td]1.[/td][td]Kobe Bryant[/td][td]38.74[/td][td]2005-06[/td][td]LAL[/td][/tr][tr][td]2.[/td][td]Michael Jordan*[/td][td]38.29[/td][td]1986-87[/td][td]CHI[/td][/tr][tr][td]3.[/td][td]Allen Iverson[/td][td]37.78[/td][td]2001-02[/td][td]PHI[/td][/tr][tr][td]4.[/td][td]Dwyane Wade[/td][td]36.22[/td][td]2008-09[/td][td]MIA[/td][/tr][tr][td]5.[/td][td]Michael Jordan*[/td][td]36.00[/td][td]2001-02[/td][td]WAS[/td][/tr][tr][td]6.[/td][td]Allen Iverson[/td][td]35.92[/td][td]2000-01[/td][td]PHI[/td][/tr][tr][td]7.[/td][td]Allen Iverson[/td][td]35.78[/td][td]2005-06[/td][td]PHI[/td][/tr][tr][td]8.[/td][td]Kobe Bryant[/td][td]35.61[/td][td]2010-11[/td][td]LAL[/td][/tr][tr][td]9.[/td][td]Allen Iverson[/td][td]35.34[/td][td]2003-04[/td][td]PHI[/td][/tr][tr][td]10.[/td][td]Tracy McGrady[/td][td]35.24[/td][td]2002-03[/td][td]ORL[/td][/tr][/table]

That's way too high on a team as offensively talented as this year's Lakers.

Back
Top Bottom