OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Speaking of which, now the 2 seed in the West,
smile.gif
I don't even have my Christmas tree up yet. Congratulations?
Be sure to grab your JJ Barea ornament when you do!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

Kings and Pacers aren't bad tonite. Lol. Cousins doing well against Hibbert. Could be a good rivalry in the future. All the "immature" haters should watch a game when Cousins actually gets consistent PT. Dalembert is injured...
No one has ever questioned his talent or ability, him playing well doesn't change the fact that he got thrown out of practice the other day and acts like he is 5.

Kings and Pacers aren't bad tonite. Lol. Cousins doing well against Hibbert. Could be a good rivalry in the future. All the "immature" haters should watch a game when Cousins actually gets consistent PT. Dalembert is injured...
No one has ever questioned his talent or ability, him playing well doesn't change the fact that he got thrown out of practice the other day and acts like he is 5.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Originally Posted by CP1708

SHUGES wrote:
And this dude CP going harder at Bron than I ever did in my Dirty Snake days.
30t6p3b.gif
Have I said anything incorrect yet?  I'm sorry that I do not bow down to the supposed King that can do no wrong.  Please, show mercy on me. 
tired.gif

laugh.gif
I'm just saying... You and DubA want that title of "Who Hates Bron Most" badly. welcome2jungle is in the hunt too.
laugh.gif

As far as least talked about team, it's gotta be the Nets (excluding those last 2 posts). Bucks are up there too. Atl is a sleeper "not talked" about team.

i go to the knicks game and people still talking about me jeez. we all i know i can't have a rational conversation about lebron. it isn't some crazy news. i'm never gonna disappear i've been through worse than iverson using new york to deflect attention away from the team he was always going to.

the least talked about good team is the pacers.there is no argument.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Originally Posted by CP1708

SHUGES wrote:
And this dude CP going harder at Bron than I ever did in my Dirty Snake days.
30t6p3b.gif
Have I said anything incorrect yet?  I'm sorry that I do not bow down to the supposed King that can do no wrong.  Please, show mercy on me. 
tired.gif

laugh.gif
I'm just saying... You and DubA want that title of "Who Hates Bron Most" badly. welcome2jungle is in the hunt too.
laugh.gif

As far as least talked about team, it's gotta be the Nets (excluding those last 2 posts). Bucks are up there too. Atl is a sleeper "not talked" about team.

i go to the knicks game and people still talking about me jeez. we all i know i can't have a rational conversation about lebron. it isn't some crazy news. i'm never gonna disappear i've been through worse than iverson using new york to deflect attention away from the team he was always going to.

the least talked about good team is the pacers.there is no argument.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

So what he got thrown out of practice? He responded with arguably his best game of the season. That is the important part of the story. How he responds to bad !@#. People love to criticize his attitude, but how can anyone hate on a player that cares so much. He's diving on the floor for loose balls. Yeah, he over does it sometimes, but I would take his passion over someone that has talent but no desire. 

Sidebar, Tyreke gotta sit some games and rest his foot. He has no air on his drives right now. Go practice his jumper too. Lol.

So what he got thrown out of practice? He responded with arguably his best game of the season. That is the important part of the story. How he responds to bad !@#. People love to criticize his attitude, but how can anyone hate on a player that cares so much. He's diving on the floor for loose balls. Yeah, he over does it sometimes, but I would take his passion over someone that has talent but no desire. 

Sidebar, Tyreke gotta sit some games and rest his foot. He has no air on his drives right now. Go practice his jumper too. Lol.

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

Ty Evans has clearly regressed been exposed this year.
laugh.gif
I gotta JPZx you real soon. Hater.

Sidebar, dude got 16-7-9 while playing poorly and we talking about being exposed.
Nah, he's right. Yeah those numbers look nice and all, but 4-14 from the field and 6 turnovers isn't gonna cut it. Nor is his overall performance this year. Just brutal. And yeah, he basically has been exposed, every team has the same scouting report: overplay him left and give him the jumper; he hasn't been able to adjust at all.

laugh.gif

Sidebar, dude got 16-7-9 while playing poorly and we talking about being exposed.
Nah, he's right. Yeah those numbers look nice and all, but 4-14 from the field and 6 turnovers isn't gonna cut it. Nor is his overall performance this year. Just brutal. And yeah, he basically has been exposed, every team has the same scouting report: overplay him left and give him the jumper; he hasn't been able to adjust at all.

laugh.gif

Exactly...Dude has a ridiculous amount of points in the paint last year, was second in the league in the category basically.  Teams started to play him left, and watch for the Euro step this year and it has completely cut down on his production.  He's not a PG, but his lack of anything even resembling a jumper means he has to have the ball in his hands.  Despite his size, he's not exactly a good defender yet either.  I'm not writing him off as a lost cause or anything cause he is still young and extremely talented but he has a LOT of work to do on his game if he is ever going to be a key player on a winning team.

I actually believe in Cousins unlike 'Reke, I just knew his immaturity would stunt his progress at times.

Reke reminds me of the criticism Rose was getting last year when he was injured.

Not sure if it's injuries that are hampering him or if the L simply has figured him out.

At this stage, I'm leaning w/the former.

Him and Monta are 2 dudes who never seem to get full props. I'm sure playing out west has something to do with that.

laugh.gif

Exactly...Dude has a ridiculous amount of points in the paint last year, was second in the league in the category basically.  Teams started to play him left, and watch for the Euro step this year and it has completely cut down on his production.  He's not a PG, but his lack of anything even resembling a jumper means he has to have the ball in his hands.  Despite his size, he's not exactly a good defender yet either.  I'm not writing him off as a lost cause or anything cause he is still young and extremely talented but he has a LOT of work to do on his game if he is ever going to be a key player on a winning team.

I actually believe in Cousins unlike 'Reke, I just knew his immaturity would stunt his progress at times.

Reke reminds me of the criticism Rose was getting last year when he was injured.

Not sure if it's injuries that are hampering him or if the L simply has figured him out.

At this stage, I'm leaning w/the former.

Him and Monta are 2 dudes who never seem to get full props. I'm sure playing out west has something to do with that.

I don't really want to spend too much time on this Tyreke discussion because it is too early in the season to make statements like "exposed" imo. Rose had the same sophomore slump last season as well when he was battling foot problems. Same thing with Tyreke this year. What is going to suck for Tyreke is that the Kings are no Bulls on defense so it will look 2X worse.

His FG% has clearly dropped this season but to say his overall production is not similar to his 20-5-5 season... Really? He is scoring less, but he is still getting 17-5-5.

And winning team = winning players. Tyreke by himself can't change that. Kobe can't help this Kings team make the playoffs right now.

I don't really want to spend too much time on this Tyreke discussion because it is too early in the season to make statements like "exposed" imo. Rose had the same sophomore slump last season as well when he was battling foot problems. Same thing with Tyreke this year. What is going to suck for Tyreke is that the Kings are no Bulls on defense so it will look 2X worse.

His FG% has clearly dropped this season but to say his overall production is not similar to his 20-5-5 season... Really? He is scoring less, but he is still getting 17-5-5.

And winning team = winning players. Tyreke by himself can't change that. Kobe can't help this Kings team make the playoffs right now.

Back
Top Bottom