OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

SHUGES wrote:
And this dude CP going harder at Bron than I ever did in my Dirty Snake days.
30t6p3b.gif

Have I said anything incorrect yet?  I'm sorry that I do not bow down to the supposed King that can do no wrong.  Please, show mercy on me. 
tired.gif

laugh.gif

Congrats to Shaq on 13K rebounds. 

Knicks are winning......I'm mildy interested. 

Conley looks good to me these days.  Maybe Mike will start to ease up on the guy. 

SHUGES wrote:
30t6p3b.gif

Have I said anything incorrect yet?  I'm sorry that I do not bow down to the supposed King that can do no wrong.  Please, show mercy on me. 
tired.gif

laugh.gif

Congrats to Shaq on 13K rebounds. 

Knicks are winning......I'm mildy interested. 

Conley looks good to me these days.  Maybe Mike will start to ease up on the guy. 

Originally Posted by CP1708

SHUGES wrote:
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

laugh.gif

I'm just saying... You and DubA want that title of "Who Hates Bron Most" badly. welcome2jungle is in the hunt too.
laugh.gif

As far as least talked about team, it's gotta be the Nets (excluding those last 2 posts). Bucks are up there too. Atl is a sleeper "not talked" about team.

Originally Posted by CP1708

SHUGES wrote:
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

laugh.gif

I'm just saying... You and DubA want that title of "Who Hates Bron Most" badly. welcome2jungle is in the hunt too.
laugh.gif

As far as least talked about team, it's gotta be the Nets (excluding those last 2 posts). Bucks are up there too. Atl is a sleeper "not talked" about team.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Oh god.

Heat, Grizzlies, and don't forget about the one-man Mavs band.

Who gets talked about the least? The Pistons, maybe? Or Philly?

Hey, Brook Lopez got outrebounded by every Knicks starter.
Speaking of which, now the 2 seed in the West,
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Oh god.

Heat, Grizzlies, and don't forget about the one-man Mavs band.

Who gets talked about the least? The Pistons, maybe? Or Philly?

Hey, Brook Lopez got outrebounded by every Knicks starter.
Speaking of which, now the 2 seed in the West,
smile.gif

Kings and Pacers aren't bad tonite. Lol. Cousins doing well against Hibbert. Could be a good rivalry in the future. All the "immature" haters should watch a game when Cousins actually gets consistent PT. Dalembert is injured...

Kings and Pacers aren't bad tonite. Lol. Cousins doing well against Hibbert. Could be a good rivalry in the future. All the "immature" haters should watch a game when Cousins actually gets consistent PT. Dalembert is injured...

Back
Top Bottom