OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

Regarding the west I'd vote Kobe and CP3 at the guards. Gasol and Dirk at the forward positions. As for the center....
sick.gif

Gun to my head I'd say.....Nene.
alien.gif

As for the reserves Westbrook, Manu, Melo, Klove, Griffin, D Will, and Nash. Really don't wanna put KD in, thus far he's been absolutely brutal. Still as top scorer, he'll probably get in.
Still plenty of time though.
Tyson>>Nene
Ty Chandler isn't on the ballot.

Originally Posted by acidicality

Monta has to be an all-star if he maintains his level of play.
He's playing great ball but I have doubts with all the quality guards in the West on better teams.

He's playing great ball but I have doubts with all the quality guards in the West on better teams.

Kevin Durant did a great job guarding David West in the 4th quarter. Really made West frustrated & got him off his game. Props to him for taking on that challenge.

Kevin Durant did a great job guarding David West in the 4th quarter. Really made West frustrated & got him off his game. Props to him for taking on that challenge.

Naaa, not really. Monta's cool but he's a one trick pony and with the glut of top guards in the west he'll be the easy man out.

Naaa, not really. Monta's cool but he's a one trick pony and with the glut of top guards in the west he'll be the easy man out.

I popped in that thread once, but yeah I have been.

I usually catch it the following day (Today), but since I was home for Thanksgiving I caught last nights episode.

It's been a great season. Not as good as last season, or the first season, but I definitely like this season better than season's 2 and 3.

I'm not totally sold on Lumen and Dexter though. It doesn't feel right. Rita is around for four seasons, and 10 episodes into the next season Dexter already has a new love interest?

I love Peter Weller's character, it's great to see him again. I really like the whole plot with Jordan Chase too. It's been fun. I would have been satisfied with Lumen being Dexter's sidekick, but also his lover is a stretch to me. I don't really like that part of it.

Plus, early on I thought she was doing a terrible job. Julia just doesn't pull off the vulnerable-woman persona too well.

I never really liked Quinn, but with his relationship with Deb, I've grown fond of him. We'll see where the last two episodes take us, but I'm exciting.

Bautista and LaGuerta is an odd-match. I don't really think it'll last too much longer. I wish we'd have some more action with Masuka, but he just doesn't fit into the action very well.

Overall, I've really enjoyed it.

I popped in that thread once, but yeah I have been.

I usually catch it the following day (Today), but since I was home for Thanksgiving I caught last nights episode.

It's been a great season. Not as good as last season, or the first season, but I definitely like this season better than season's 2 and 3.

I'm not totally sold on Lumen and Dexter though. It doesn't feel right. Rita is around for four seasons, and 10 episodes into the next season Dexter already has a new love interest?

I love Peter Weller's character, it's great to see him again. I really like the whole plot with Jordan Chase too. It's been fun. I would have been satisfied with Lumen being Dexter's sidekick, but also his lover is a stretch to me. I don't really like that part of it.

Plus, early on I thought she was doing a terrible job. Julia just doesn't pull off the vulnerable-woman persona too well.

I never really liked Quinn, but with his relationship with Deb, I've grown fond of him. We'll see where the last two episodes take us, but I'm exciting.

Bautista and LaGuerta is an odd-match. I don't really think it'll last too much longer. I wish we'd have some more action with Masuka, but he just doesn't fit into the action very well.

Overall, I've really enjoyed it.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Jordan Chase > Trinity IMO. 

That convo they had last night was
eek.gif
The actor is definitely awesome, and he's probably more dangerous, but I just found Trinity to hit Dexter closer to his heart, and that's what I enjoyed about last season so much.

Yeah, all dialogue between Dex and Jordan has been amazing.

Can't wait to see how it ends, but we all pretty much know how Jordan will end up.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Jordan Chase > Trinity IMO. 

That convo they had last night was
eek.gif
The actor is definitely awesome, and he's probably more dangerous, but I just found Trinity to hit Dexter closer to his heart, and that's what I enjoyed about last season so much.

Yeah, all dialogue between Dex and Jordan has been amazing.

Can't wait to see how it ends, but we all pretty much know how Jordan will end up.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

What's going on with New Orleans?
Other than LAC, they have lost to VERY good teams. OKC, Utah, SAS, Dallas.
Sure they have, but they suppose to be a VERY good team as well. 5-5 after a 7-0 start just doesn't seem right. I just think they are finally cooling down from a hot start and will end up being a 5th or lower seed.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

What's going on with New Orleans?
Other than LAC, they have lost to VERY good teams. OKC, Utah, SAS, Dallas.
Sure they have, but they suppose to be a VERY good team as well. 5-5 after a 7-0 start just doesn't seem right. I just think they are finally cooling down from a hot start and will end up being a 5th or lower seed.

but they suppose to be a VERY good team as well.
According to who? Who expected them to start anywhere near 12-1, especially with that schedule?

Zero people.

Most people didn't even have them making the playoffs. One knucklehead said they'd have the worst record in the league. There was no praise.

but they suppose to be a VERY good team as well.
According to who? Who expected them to start anywhere near 12-1, especially with that schedule?

Zero people.

Most people didn't even have them making the playoffs. One knucklehead said they'd have the worst record in the league. There was no praise.

Back
Top Bottom