OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

@WhitlockJason A Tweep just reminded me this is a "trap" game for Wizards. They have Toronto on Wednesday. Wizards looking ahead.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

@WhitlockJason A Tweep just reminded me this is a "trap" game for Wizards. They have Toronto on Wednesday. Wizards looking ahead.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I know we're only a month into the season, but it's going to be extremely difficult to name all stars when the time comes.

Only so many spots with all the quality youngsters and veterans playing right now.

I know we're only a month into the season, but it's going to be extremely difficult to name all stars when the time comes.

Only so many spots with all the quality youngsters and veterans playing right now.

Originally Posted by PMatic

Especially in the West.

I mean Kobe's a lock sure, and probably Carmelo, but who else starts? CP3? Maybe Pau? Durant I'd hope.

And then the reserves, holy crap, that's hard to do. Manu? Dirk? Deron? Who else deserves the nod?

Originally Posted by PMatic

Especially in the West.

I mean Kobe's a lock sure, and probably Carmelo, but who else starts? CP3? Maybe Pau? Durant I'd hope.

And then the reserves, holy crap, that's hard to do. Manu? Dirk? Deron? Who else deserves the nod?

Originally Posted by CP1708

^
I know you wanna mention Tyson, go ahead, I dare ya. 
No thanks, you did it for me.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

It's just hard to point out anyone that's really been really good this year that sticks out. We've seen a lot of team ball thus far, which is awesome.

I can't remember the last time that the Mavericks had the same record as the Lakers.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

^
I know you wanna mention Tyson, go ahead, I dare ya. 
No thanks, you did it for me.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

It's just hard to point out anyone that's really been really good this year that sticks out. We've seen a lot of team ball thus far, which is awesome.

I can't remember the last time that the Mavericks had the same record as the Lakers.
laugh.gif

Regarding the west I'd vote Kobe and CP3 at the guards. Gasol and Dirk at the forward positions. As for the center....
sick.gif

Gun to my head I'd say.....Nene.
alien.gif

As for the reserves Westbrook, Manu, Melo, Klove, Griffin, D Will, and Nash. Really don't wanna put KD in, thus far he's been absolutely brutal. Still as top scorer, he'll probably get in.
Still plenty of time though.

Regarding the west I'd vote Kobe and CP3 at the guards. Gasol and Dirk at the forward positions. As for the center....
sick.gif

alien.gif

As for the reserves Westbrook, Manu, Melo, Klove, Griffin, D Will, and Nash. Really don't wanna put KD in, thus far he's been absolutely brutal. Still as top scorer, he'll probably get in.

I think the fans will vote for Kobe, Paul, Melo, KD and Yao (Pau will replace) in the West.

I think the fans will vote for Wade, Rose, LeBron, KG and D12 in the East.

Reserves for both sides is too difficult to pick at the moment.

I think the fans will vote for Kobe, Paul, Melo, KD and Yao (Pau will replace) in the West.

I think the fans will vote for Wade, Rose, LeBron, KG and D12 in the East.

Reserves for both sides is too difficult to pick at the moment.

sick.gif

alien.gif

Tyson>>Nene

sick.gif

alien.gif

Tyson>>Nene

Originally Posted by Zyzz

sick.gif

alien.gif

Tyson>>Nene
Ty Chandler isn't on the ballot.

Back
Top Bottom