OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

- How did the Suns lose that game?
30t6p3b.gif

Hak w/20 in the 1st half yet only finished w/23?? What the %#!@ man?

- Brook disappears again after a big game. No way Shaq should be abusing any team like that at this stage of his career.

- Knicks looking good. Let's see them play the Bulls, Orlando, Utah, OKC, Dallas, etc. though... Ray Felton and Amar'e have been outstanding.

- Bucks look TERRIBLE.

Why did we ever get rid of Andre Miller 
30t6p3b.gif

On a postive note, Darko was going to work last night. And it was against a quality opponent. He's played very well his last couple of games. Hopefully he can build off that & continue this for the rest of the season. It's good to see some team finally give him an opportunity to play.

Why did we ever get rid of Andre Miller 
30t6p3b.gif

On a postive note, Darko was going to work last night. And it was against a quality opponent. He's played very well his last couple of games. Hopefully he can build off that & continue this for the rest of the season. It's good to see some team finally give him an opportunity to play.

Originally Posted by toine2983

How the hell did Amar'e's jersey number come off?

Not a good look for these new $300 dollar NBA jerseys.

The Knicks have pretty much the same record as the Heat; I know DubA is squealing with delight right now.
laugh.gif
yup. squealing like a pig
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

but december and january will drive me nuts. schedule is obscene

Originally Posted by toine2983

How the hell did Amar'e's jersey number come off?

Not a good look for these new $300 dollar NBA jerseys.

The Knicks have pretty much the same record as the Heat; I know DubA is squealing with delight right now.
laugh.gif
yup. squealing like a pig
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

but december and january will drive me nuts. schedule is obscene

Wow the crowd was actually chanting darko's name in the fourth for him to get to the ball. I bet that had to make him feel good. He threw it between his legs on duncan and banked a left hook over him. The crowd was going nuts for that man
pimp.gif

Wow the crowd was actually chanting darko's name in the fourth for him to get to the ball. I bet that had to make him feel good. He threw it between his legs on duncan and banked a left hook over him. The crowd was going nuts for that man
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

what's going on with the warriors?
No David Lee. His rebounding is sorely missed and him working the pick and roll/pop with Steph/Monta is not the same when ran with Gadzuric/Biedrins.
We have too many injuries in the frontcourt. When Radmanovic has to start games, there's a huge problem.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

what's going on with the warriors?
No David Lee. His rebounding is sorely missed and him working the pick and roll/pop with Steph/Monta is not the same when ran with Gadzuric/Biedrins.
We have too many injuries in the frontcourt. When Radmanovic has to start games, there's a huge problem.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by Proshares

I'm not going to put too much on D-Will beating CP3 tonight because NO's inside made Jefferson look amazing tonight
I will.  15-3 now I believe lifetime head to head.  Doesn't neccisarily say D-Will's better, but ether's all arguments that CP3 superior.

DWill consistently plays on better teams though..

I'm not going to put too much on D-Will beating CP3 tonight because NO's inside made Jefferson look amazing tonight
I will.  15-3 now I believe lifetime head to head.  Doesn't neccisarily say D-Will's better, but ether's all arguments that CP3 superior.

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

Slightly better but the Jazz aren't some powerhouse exactly, the talent difference isn't that far apart.  And regardless if the team records are always similar why the disparity in the head to head matchup? Either way, D-Will has absolutely owned Paul throughout their careers.

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

Slightly better but the Jazz aren't some powerhouse exactly, the talent difference isn't that far apart.  And regardless if the team records are always similar why the disparity in the head to head matchup? Either way, D-Will has absolutely owned Paul throughout their careers.

MEMPHIS, TN (WMC-TV) - A Memphis Grizzlies player was arrested for domestic assault Thursday.

Hamed Haddadi, 25, was charged with domestic assault along with his girlfriend, Goolnaz "Asal" Karbalaeinematmoeeney. Police said both were injured during an altercation in a Downtown Memphis apartment.

Memphis Police said officers were called to Metro 67 Apartments at Madison and Front around 5:30 a.m. Thursday. Haddadi and his girlfriend reportedly had various scratches and bruises.

Police said the couple was involved in a verbal disagreement which escalated to physical violence. Both were taken to the MED in non-critical condition and later booked in jail.

The Grizzlies organization issued a brief statement, saying, "we are aware of the situation involving Hamed Haddadi. We will wait to comment until the authorities have time to gather all the facts."

Haddadi signed with the Grizzlies in 2008. He played professionally in his home country of Iran.

roll.gif
 @ that name

MEMPHIS, TN (WMC-TV) - A Memphis Grizzlies player was arrested for domestic assault Thursday.

Hamed Haddadi, 25, was charged with domestic assault along with his girlfriend, Goolnaz "Asal" Karbalaeinematmoeeney. Police said both were injured during an altercation in a Downtown Memphis apartment.

Memphis Police said officers were called to Metro 67 Apartments at Madison and Front around 5:30 a.m. Thursday. Haddadi and his girlfriend reportedly had various scratches and bruises.

Police said the couple was involved in a verbal disagreement which escalated to physical violence. Both were taken to the MED in non-critical condition and later booked in jail.

The Grizzlies organization issued a brief statement, saying, "we are aware of the situation involving Hamed Haddadi. We will wait to comment until the authorities have time to gather all the facts."

Haddadi signed with the Grizzlies in 2008. He played professionally in his home country of Iran.

roll.gif
 @ that name

Originally Posted by Steve212

Anyone know if the Cavs were gonna change uniforms regardless of LeBron's decision.

Yes they were, it was said sometime during the season that they were changing the colors and jerseys.

Originally Posted by Steve212

Anyone know if the Cavs were gonna change uniforms regardless of LeBron's decision.

Yes they were, it was said sometime during the season that they were changing the colors and jerseys.

Back
Top Bottom