OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

One of the UGLIEST wins the SPURS will have this season.
30t6p3b.gif

But I will take it.
f4e16f43b48cec5ce96f7cbcebbd3986d24379af.gif

Looks like the SPURS 13 straight win is coming friday...right JA???
nerd.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Bulls on the second of a back to back makin a big 4th quarter run vs the Suns. 
eek.gif
Thanks for noticing the Mavericks doing the same exact thing against a superior team.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Bulls on the second of a back to back makin a big 4th quarter run vs the Suns. 
eek.gif
Thanks for noticing the Mavericks doing the same exact thing against a superior team.
laugh.gif

Sorry bro, but the Bulls impress me, I like their direction, the Mavs do not.  Not hate, just I seen this script before.  I know the ending. 

The Bulls though, I kinda like them.  I want one more scorer for them though.  2 would be ideal, but Melo would suffice.  See what happens, and where they go. 

Sorry bro, but the Bulls impress me, I like their direction, the Mavs do not.  Not hate, just I seen this script before.  I know the ending. 

The Bulls though, I kinda like them.  I want one more scorer for them though.  2 would be ideal, but Melo would suffice.  See what happens, and where they go. 

What's even funnier is JA is the one that is always proppin Mike for pics or gifs, and that pic is flat out priceless. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

What's even funnier is JA is the one that is always proppin Mike for pics or gifs, and that pic is flat out priceless. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Just realized that Toronto is a haven for guys that have battled the Lakers over the years and angered me.  Peja, Barbosa, Bayless, and Kleiza. 
laugh.gif

Just realized that Toronto is a haven for guys that have battled the Lakers over the years and angered me.  Peja, Barbosa, Bayless, and Kleiza. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom