OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

I was at the T'Wolves game tonight 
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

I can't express how crazy the atmosphere was when Darko was dominating. Honestly, it was nuts in the Target Center. Best game I've been to in a while.... until the end
grin.gif

Wes Johnson cost us the game. There's no reason to even get close to touching Gary Neal on that three pointer to end the fourth quarter. Just get two hands up and hopefully obstruct his vision towards the basket. Unbelievable. Michael Beasley really, really sucked tonight.

Kevin Love with 32 points and 22 rebounds
30t6p3b.gif

I was at the T'Wolves game tonight 
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

I can't express how crazy the atmosphere was when Darko was dominating. Honestly, it was nuts in the Target Center. Best game I've been to in a while.... until the end
grin.gif

Wes Johnson cost us the game. There's no reason to even get close to touching Gary Neal on that three pointer to end the fourth quarter. Just get two hands up and hopefully obstruct his vision towards the basket. Unbelievable. Michael Beasley really, really sucked tonight.

Kevin Love with 32 points and 22 rebounds
30t6p3b.gif

How the hell did Amar'e's jersey number come off?

Not a good look for these new $300 dollar NBA jerseys.

The Knicks have pretty much the same record as the Heat; I know DubA is squealing with delight right now.
laugh.gif

How the hell did Amar'e's jersey number come off?

Not a good look for these new $300 dollar NBA jerseys.

The Knicks have pretty much the same record as the Heat; I know DubA is squealing with delight right now.
laugh.gif

I'm not going to put too much on D-Will beating CP3 tonight because NO's inside made Jefferson look amazing tonight
laugh.gif

But D-Will
pimp.gif

Knicks have really impressed me on the road.

I'm not going to put too much on D-Will beating CP3 tonight because NO's inside made Jefferson look amazing tonight
laugh.gif

But D-Will
pimp.gif

Knicks have really impressed me on the road.

Originally Posted by Proshares

I will.  15-3 now I believe lifetime head to head.  Doesn't neccisarily say D-Will's better, but ether's all arguments that CP3 superior.

Originally Posted by Proshares

I will.  15-3 now I believe lifetime head to head.  Doesn't neccisarily say D-Will's better, but ether's all arguments that CP3 superior.

30t6p3b.gif
another game we can't close it out. Beasley cooling off it seems. Surprised how good Darko has been playing. Kinda regret not going to the game tonight. Oh well on to the next maybe we can hold off GSW on Saturday.

While  watching the Heat game I was wondering what a team of just Wade and Bosh would look like compare to this team. Just with all the money they had how good of a team could they fit around bosh and wade.

30t6p3b.gif
another game we can't close it out. Beasley cooling off it seems. Surprised how good Darko has been playing. Kinda regret not going to the game tonight. Oh well on to the next maybe we can hold off GSW on Saturday.

While  watching the Heat game I was wondering what a team of just Wade and Bosh would look like compare to this team. Just with all the money they had how good of a team could they fit around bosh and wade.

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

what's going on with the warriors?
No David Lee. His rebounding is sorely missed and him working the pick and roll/pop with Steph/Monta is not the same when ran with Gadzuric/Biedrins.

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

what's going on with the warriors?
No David Lee. His rebounding is sorely missed and him working the pick and roll/pop with Steph/Monta is not the same when ran with Gadzuric/Biedrins.

- How did the Suns lose that game?
30t6p3b.gif

Hak w/20 in the 1st half yet only finished w/23?? What the %#!@ man?

- Brook disappears again after a big game. No way Shaq should be abusing any team like that at this stage of his career.

- Knicks looking good. Let's see them play the Bulls, Orlando, Utah, OKC, Dallas, etc. though... Ray Felton and Amar'e have been outstanding.

- Bucks look TERRIBLE.

Back
Top Bottom