OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

Shaq put up big numbers against us... We almost had the game, too.
ohwell.gif
this %+@+@ saw dampier signed with the heat and was feelin like a million bucks again
laugh.gif

wes johnson looks like somebody shaved john legend and dipped his head into acid...

ohwell.gif
this %+@+@ saw dampier signed with the heat and was feelin like a million bucks again
laugh.gif

wes johnson looks like somebody shaved john legend and dipped his head into acid...

Originally Posted by NobleKane

ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

The Heat got killed by another PG tonight.

Brandon Bass had a great game too.

It'll be interesting to see how long it will take for them to get out of this funk.

I hope it's soon just so I don't have to hear what the Heat's panic meter is on a daily basis on ESPN.

The Haslem injury is a big blow though, he along with Wade are the heart and soul of the team.

The Heat got killed by another PG tonight.

Brandon Bass had a great game too.

It'll be interesting to see how long it will take for them to get out of this funk.

I hope it's soon just so I don't have to hear what the Heat's panic meter is on a daily basis on ESPN.

The Haslem injury is a big blow though, he along with Wade are the heart and soul of the team.

Dirk came through in the clutch, two straight threes and one of them was a four-point play.

And then a couple really big shots.

We hit three straight threes to close the game.
pimp.gif

Dirk came through in the clutch, two straight threes and one of them was a four-point play.

And then a couple really big shots.

We hit three straight threes to close the game.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Kevin Love is the best player from the '08 draft.
i have to agree, PGs aint nothing special. they got a great PG coming into the league every year. a very very talented big man is hard to find. Love is one of a kind

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Kevin Love is the best player from the '08 draft.
i have to agree, PGs aint nothing special. they got a great PG coming into the league every year. a very very talented big man is hard to find. Love is one of a kind

spurs comeback from 21 to win it OT - they're biggest deficit in the 2nd half to comeback in win in over a decade

spurs comeback from 21 to win it OT - they're biggest deficit in the 2nd half to comeback in win in over a decade

One of the UGLIEST wins the SPURS will have this season.
30t6p3b.gif

But I will take it.
f4e16f43b48cec5ce96f7cbcebbd3986d24379af.gif

Looks like the SPURS 13 straight win is coming friday...right JA???
nerd.gif
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom