OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

11vsjdj.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Noskey

roll.gif
Damn that was funny.

"Racist $@# chicken."   "I said, I said, boy-"  "What I tell you about calling me that!"
"Dont talk about my momma like that."
Jamario Moon.

Too much
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Noskey

"Only player you have over three feet is this Racist $@# chicken."   "I said, I said, boy-"  "What I tell you about calling me that!"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Does anyone think that Kevin McHale can help Thabeet reach the #2 pick potential everyone thought he was?

I feel like he will work with this kid and Jordan Hill everyday and really make them better.

Originally Posted by JaeEvolution

Does anyone think that Kevin McHale can help Thabeet reach the #2 pick potential everyone thought he was?

I feel like he will work with this kid and Jordan Hill everyday and really make them better.
Yeah I think he will work all the big guys. It will be interesting to see what he can teach Thabeet on the offensive end. I think Thabeet needs to just focus on becoming a defensive guy. I love having him on my team in 2k, averages 5 blocks a game
laugh.gif

So with the Lakers job taken is Brian Shaw the leading candidate in the GS? I just remembered Toronto, Detroit, Indiana, and maybe soon my wolves will all need new coaches
roll.gif
$#@* is crazy.

This video always picks me up.� Magic's commentating was terrible.�
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
"He's their go to guy and he's been deliverin."

Magic Johnson has got to be the worst NBA analyst ever.

Even Tim Hardaway is probably
30t6p3b.gif
 watching him on TV.

I cannot believe my power was out tonight..

Haven't I suffered enough as a Knicks fan, why am I still being punished?

34 from Dirk. 15 more FTA (and Miami may have gotten 1 or 2 breaks on calls all night)

sub-par game from Bron, more crap from Bosh..

not really a game Dallas should have lost.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

I cannot believe my power was out tonight..

Haven't I suffered enough as a Knicks fan, why am I still being punished?
so you missed the whole game cuz?

The last thing I saw before the power cut out was Chris Bosh getting hit in the eye

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom