OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Surprised to hear McHale is coaching again. Despite flunking in Minnesota as a GM, I thought he was a pretty good coach. He was just so far in the grave with that organization at the time.

Should be interesting.

I'd rather JVG comeback and coach somewhere already. Wouldn't mind seeing Isiah coach again too, just for the lulz
laugh.gif

It's rather interesting to me seein the dudes that swear up and down the board that Kobe is no where close to MJ even after getting a 5th title, and now Pip says something and they co-sign the @#$% out of dude and Bron still don't have a single finals victory yet. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Mike, I don't see a way they couldn't have an amnesty clause.  They gotta help the teams get back down under whatever cap they come up with, they know the league is littered with bad contracts, plus it would be a kick to free agency to have cheap gets like Roy or Arenas or Maggette or whoever gets dumped, and they could still re-sign with other teams, but at fair prices.  It's a win win really.  Roy for 60 mil is beyond stupid, Roy at 8 mil somewhere is pretty cool, creates more movement and what not.  (8 mil or 1 mil, whatever the numbers are going to be for these guys, but you get the idea) 

laugh.gif
 at Yao to the Celtics.  He isn't old enough yet. 

Dirk, Terry on Miller may not be all that bad, but it's still something that Miller should win, at worst on the boards or down low.  If Bron/Wade need a possesion or two off, that's where I would go.  I almost like Peja on Mike a little better honestly.  Jet has a lot to prove in this series, he needs it for 06 almost more than Dirk does.  Even if Dallas loses, nobody can blame Dirk one bit really, but Terry, he could catch some heat again.  Fair or not.  Kidd, Marion, etc etc, those guys had nothin to do with 06, they don't even care about that series. 

the single worst thing about lebron forming a super team is that the MJ comparisons will start the second after the heat win the title

the kobe comparisons were dumb. the lebron comparisons are just as stupid.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Despite flunking in Minnesota as a GM, I thought he was a pretty good coach. He was just so far in the grave with that organization at the time.
this

DubA169 wrote:

the kobe comparisons were dumb. the lebron comparisons are just as stupid.
and this

WOW.. I just came into this thread to ask where the Lebatard rant was and I see yall talking about it already
laugh.gif

Where is it
nerd.gif

"The Blazers know they hold the distinction of being the only team in the Western Conference that hasn't won a first-round playoff series in the past 10 years. "

pimp.gif
 Feels good man.

Lebatard seems to have %@%+ on Bucher too... Simmons was too much of a company man to do it on his podcast.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

edit: http://www.790theticket.com/lebatard.aspx

Scroll down.

edit2: This dude Bucher has lost his damn mind!!!! OMFG.

edit3: I can't %#$+%%# believe this dude's inadequacy... terrible logic. Ay caramba.

Just listened to that clip with Bucher from today. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I don't understand how he is a national analyst with that much bias. 

He's going down with the ship...

I'm just streaming LeBatard's show at work now. I'm a Bulls fan but this is just too funny. People said ANYTHING to discredit the Heat. He's playing back all these clips... great stuff.

edit: LeBatard JUST entered into another zone... can't wait for what he just said to be posted in this thread...
laugh.gif

He needs to do a live rant on tv when they win the title.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I'll be surprise how long he does rants after each championship.
Bucher has some serious issues if he thinks Rose is better than Lebron.
I think after they win this year and next year there will be no point in judging this team, I'm sure people will find a way to judge them but was is the point.

I've been saying for years to not put a damn of importance into what past/current players have to say.

they don't know @##+ 90% of the time. But people pick out what they what to hear/read and try to make it fit into their arguments.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

I've been saying for years to not put a damn of importance into what past/current players have to say.

they don't know @##+ 90% of the time. But people pick out what they what to hear/read and try to make it fit into their arguments.
Yeah a few years ppl will be making their bs arguments and litter it with meaningless facts like "Even the Bulls' Scottie Pippen said LeBron is the GOAT."

roll.gif
@LeBatard.

Back
Top Bottom