OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

And 6 years from now Mike Beasley will be the Danny Granger-type today.
Exactly. So why do the trade?

I'd take Beasley just cause he's younger.
Kahn needs Rubio to play this year fans want to see him this year. I have to agree with Chad Ford for what he said on the BS Report if Glenn Taylor wasn't the owner his job would already be in trouble, because of how long Talyor let Mchale stay around.

Plus if you know Love will leave and is still having problems with Rambis during the season why not trade him and see what you can get.

I think a center is first then getting a veteran 2 and 3 for us.

Can't wait to see the KD backpack.
eek.gif
Didn't know Kobe's backpack was $90

Originally Posted by wismonty21

I would rather have Granger EASY over Beasley. 
He's 6 years older than Beasley, will be 29 next season (in his prime or past it) and their games aren't all that different.

I don't know, I just don't see the long-term upgrade.
Put him in a system where he is held accountable like the Bulls or Celtics, he will whip into shape pretty quickly
I would call the Heat a system where folks are held accountable. Not like he really flourished there, though. He would be the second banana in Chicago or Boston, just like he was in Miami.

i still root for beasley and always will... ive always said it was gonna be hard for beasley to grow in miami because of what haslem brings to the table... and with all the offense going through wade it was gonna be even harder... i think if beasley was in the same position as rose in being the man, dude would beast...

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

i think if beasley was in the same position as rose in being the man, dude would beast...
And what do you put that team's win total at, 4?  
nerd.gif

If Beas is the main guy on a team, they ain't crackin double digits in wins, no way no how. 

I kinda think if you put Granger in a system where he's held accountable he'll fulfill his potential to the fullest if he were a Bull or Celtic. Especially if it's clear what his role is (whether that's 1st or 2nd option).

Beasely is younger and has more up side but given that we know what Granger will give you depending on what the team (Minny) is looking for they might just want to maximize that instead of what Beasely offers.

Wait I don't see why Beas would be your #1 guy
laugh.gif
 You put him in Rose's situation with a team that plays as good as defense as the Bulls, he'd put up terrible #s.

i think if beasley was in the same position as rose in being the man, dude would beast...
I bet he wishes that was the case. Wins? Who needs them?

He might not be competent enough to ever be "as good as" Granger.

mavs fans gettin super cocky now. sounding like bulls and lakers fans.

i dont think i have to remind you guys what happend in the san antonio series last year.

mavs in 6 or 7 but 4 or 5 games? come on now..

Thunder can't win road games....Dallas has won 8 games in a row...not even that homerish, nobody is touching Dallas right now.

Don't include me in that group please.

I hate making predictions after I was completely wrong about San Antonio last year.
laugh.gif

I actually see Dallas in 5 mainly because I can't see Dallas losing at home and they are more capable of stealing one on the road than OKC. Just my IMO though.

I see them taking Game 2, Game 4 and 5. It'll shock me to see Dallas lose two in a row in OKC. Dallas will definitely have to shoot terribly if they lose. Even if they do that, they would still have a chance at winning. Memphis shot terribly in OKC for the most part and still had a chance at winning the game at some point. I dont' expect Dallas to shoot that bad being that they actually have shooters.

Travis Leslie (undrafted rookie) straight up said at the Combine he is better than Tony Allen after being compared to him by some interviewers.

aa000G9 Tony Allen 

I'm just saying!! 1st get drafted!! And get ready!! For bron,, wade! Kobe ginobli, and paul p, !! Cause I been through the fire !! Ya dig

laugh.gif
 Let's go.

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Thunder can't win road games....Dallas has won 8 games in a row...not even that homerish, nobody is touching Dallas right now.
nerd.gif

[DJ Khaled] We already won [DJ Khaled]

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

I actually see Dallas in 5 mainly because I can't see Dallas losing at home and they are more capable of stealing one on the road than OKC. Just my IMO though.

I see them taking Game 2, Game 4 and 5. It'll shock me to see Dallas lose two in a row in OKC. Dallas will definitely have to shoot terribly if they lose. Even if they do that, they would still have a chance at winning. Memphis shot terribly in OKC for the most part and still had a chance at winning the game at some point. I dont' expect Dallas to shoot that bad being that they actually have shooters.
where do i remember hearing this before?

Let the Westbrook overreactions commence!

Though I understand how this could potentially damage Westbrook's psyche.

Someone had to tell the Chucker to be a PG first and ballhog second.

"Just play my game." His game consists of taking off balanced mid range jumpers and barreling into his defender looking for a foul.

I'm sorry I applaud Scott Brooks for what he did today.

Back
Top Bottom