OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

If he gets a title with this group of bums....all the outlandish opinions about dirk ive been keeping to myself will come out.
I've been defending this dude to my grave for 8 years now on here... If I find out you've been hanging me out to dry by myself all this time...
mad.gif

Clippers big market though?

They got like, what, 13 fans?
laugh.gif
Nobody gives a damn about the Clippers and they got probably the best draft prospect since Bron.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

laugh.gif
Nobody gives a damn about the Clippers and they got probably the best draft prospect since Bron.
In fairweather LA? If the Clips are good enough all those fakers fans will be wearing blue/red within a month.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

laugh.gif
In fairweather LA? If the Clips are good enough all those fakers fans will be wearing blue/red within a month.

ya right

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

If he gets a title with this group of bums....all the outlandish opinions about dirk ive been keeping to myself will come out.
I've been defending this dude to my grave for 8 years now on here... If I find out you've been hanging me out to dry by myself all this time...
mad.gif
Oh I always defend Dirk, im talking about where Dirk ranks all time.

You're contending that Los Angeles, Washington D.C., and Chicago aren't big markets?
You honestly believe the Clippers and the Wizards are big enough markets to warrant a rigged NBA lottery?

Like I said, are you serious?

If we see the type of officiating tomorrow that we saw in the mavs/OKC game the game thread will jump 80 pages

minimum

That game was borderline unbearable... They were determined as all hell that game wasn't going to get into a flow in the second half.

Originally Posted by S4L3

You're contending that Los Angeles, Washington D.C., and Chicago aren't big markets?
You honestly believe the Clippers and the Wizards are big enough markets to warrant a rigged NBA lottery?

Like I said, are you serious?

I don't really care if the Lotto was rigged or not.....
But you can't be serious if you don't think the markets that the Clips and Wiz play in AREN'T big markets
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

perhaps you don't know what a market is?

I don't get how the OKC-MEM series was such a bloodbath yet tonight's game was called the way it was.

Z-Bo would have gotten 30 FTs if he was getting officiated like Dirk.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

Sports markets have nothing to do with population of the city...
I feel stupid now. Enlighten me please.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

Sports markets have nothing to do with population of the city...
I feel stupid now. Enlighten me please.
Regardless of being in LA, the Clippers will never be a "big market" team... Never.

Being in Los Angeles or Washington DC doesn't matter if nobody cares.

Originally Posted by PMatic

I don't get how the OKC-MEM series was such a bloodbath yet tonight's game was called the way it was.

Z-Bo would have gotten 30 FTs if he was getting officiated like Dirk.
laugh.gif
Refs were being EXTREMELY generous, Durant and Westbrook almost shot 20 a piece.
I don't really have a problem with Dirk going to the line, he doesn't barrel into people he was fouled shooting or they fouled him in the penalty, also he shot a lot of Defensive 3 Technicals.

how does dirk go off.. we lose when only 2 teams are playing.. AND STILL we weren't the team to have the worst night

i would be HEATED if i was a clips fan right now

Wow Kahn basically called the draft lottery rigged.
roll.gif

Edit:
"This league has a habit, and I am just going to say habit, of producing some pretty incredible story lines," Kahn said. "Last year it was Abe Pollin's widow and this year it was a 14-year-old boy and the only thing we have in common is we have both been bar mitzvahed. We were done. I told Kevin: 'We're toast.' This is not happening for us and I was right."

Originally Posted by PMatic

Wow Kahn basically called the draft lottery rigged.
roll.gif

Edit:
"This league has a habit, and I am just going to say habit, of producing some pretty incredible story lines," Kahn said. "Last year it was Abe Pollin's widow and this year it was a 14-year-old boy and the only thing we have in common is we have both been bar mitzvahed. We were done. I told Kevin: 'We're toast.' This is not happening for us and I was right."

$100k fine coming?
laugh.gif

hes right though

that is a straight reckless comment by Kahn.

rigged, jewish reference, widow, sick young boy. Yikes

Back
Top Bottom