OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

you add that to the cavs getting hometown lebron, the bulls getting hometown rose. we all know the Ewing pick.

I think they love the Cavs fans and how much they "care", maybe they didn't deserve the "Decision Show"... but what do I know.

2008: Bulls (1.9%)... bring in the #1 pick to draft the hometown kid.
2009: Clippers (third best odds)... big market with little success brings in the #1 pick.
2010: Wizards (10.3%)... another big market, need a PG and a face to take over since Gil tarnished the franchise.
2011: Cavaliers (2.8%)... one year after they lose the hometown hero.

Just seems weird. You have three BIG markets swooping in and getting the #1 pick, and then the Cavs who Lebron James supposedly "wronged".. and that's all in the past 4 years.

I'm not bold enough to say it's rigged, but I can't ignore some of these things.

Originally Posted by DubA169

the cavs getting hometown lebron, the bulls getting hometown rose. we all know the Ewing pick.
I absolutely believe these three were fixed.

tonight? eh. no. this draft is pointless to fix in the first place, for anyone.

I don't think the draft was fixed, but given the way the Cavs got shafted last year and the fact they bought his son out there, it had all the makings of a "feel-good story", it's hard not to feel it might be rigged...

*DEAD* @ Shaq
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

2009: Clippers (third best odds)... big market with little success brings in the #1 pick.
2010: Wizards (10.3%)... another big market, need a PG and a face to take over since Gil tarnished the franchise.

Justseems weird. You have three BIG markets swooping in and getting the #1pick, and then the Cavs who Lebron James supposedly "wronged".. andthat's all in the past 4 years.

3 big markets? Are you serious?

Remember a few weeks back when I said if Dirk keeps this up, he's there in the Malone & Barkely discussion? Well, yea, he's there...

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Remember a few weeks back when I said if Dirk keeps this up, he's there in the Malone & Barkely discussion? Well, yea, he's there...

And if he gets a title....just saying.

Originally Posted by SCuse7

IIf he gets a title with this group of bums....all the outlandish opinions about dirk ive been keeping to myself will come out.

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Originally Posted by SCuse7

IIf he gets a title with this group of bums....all the outlandish opinions about dirk ive been keeping to myself will come out.
And he'll end up right up there with them in All-Time scoring.

Dirk is just killing it
30t6p3b.gif

DC is not a big market so stop. I dont care about population

Originally Posted by S4L3

Justseems weird. You have three BIG markets swooping in and getting the #1pick, and then the Cavs who Lebron James supposedly "wronged".. andthat's all in the past 4 years.
3 big markets? Are you serious?

You're contending that Los Angeles, Washington D.C., and Chicago aren't big markets?

Back
Top Bottom