OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dan might go crazy when they win. He'll start listing off people who criticize the Heat and fans of Miami.

The closing part had me

roll.gif

The Miami plane is a Delorean. Beat the C's with a flux capacitor.

According to NBA.com’s Stats Cube, the Mavericks' clutch net rating (points per 100 possessions) in the playoffs is plus 73.91. That dwarfs their outstanding regular season clutch net rating of plus 25.12.

“Well, it helps to have Dirk,

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

According to NBA.com’s Stats Cube, the Mavericks' clutch net rating (points per 100 possessions) in the playoffs is plus 73.91. That dwarfs their outstanding regular season clutch net rating of plus 25.12.

“Well, it helps to have Dirk,

Win or lose, I gota say..in all my time viewing S&T, I've never seen someone be as blatant a homer of a presumed crappy team and actually turn out to be proven right like BHZ has.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Win or lose, I gota say..in all my time viewing S&T, I've never seen someone be as blatant a homer of a presumed crappy team and actually turn out to be proven right like BHZ has.
Definitely not.

Almost everyone on here is a fan of more successful teams, and people like Bobcats fans and Bucks fans aren't nearly as knowledgeable or passionate as Bhz.

Props to the guy.

Definitely not.

Almost everyone on here is a fan of more successful teams, and people like Bobcats fans and Bucks fans aren't nearly as knowledgeable or passionate as Bhz.

Props to the guy.
think you missed what I was getting at..

It was my way of saying..

Props to the guy.

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Its been a long embarrassing 10 years my friends (specifically the 3 years before this season and last).

Anybody got a .gif of Marc Gasol after that charge call on Arthur?
laugh.gif

Definitely not.

Props to the guy.
think you missed what I was getting at..

It was my way of saying..

Props to the guy.

Just restating, that's all.

Bhz, I know you might be in a biased kind of "what have you done for me lately," but which Gasol you appreciate more?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

^Truer words have never been said
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

With every Grizz playoff win, a piece of BigMike dies.
frown.gif

Honestly, I hated Pau in Memphis. He was a great player, but always pissed me off similar to how he pissed off the LA fans for the 2nd half of the season/playoffs. I think I speak for the majority of the people in Memphis. The only thing we wanted out of him was the heart of Marc. I can never doubt his talent though. He led a team full of guys who probably couldn't even start on any other playoff team during that time period to the playoffs.

So, it has to be Marc. Its not even because of our playoff success, but just due to the heart he has. He may not be as skilled, but he definitely has more heart. You would never see Pau dive on the floor or hustle for a ball out of bounds in an elimination game like you saw from Marc tonight. Little stuff like that gets you love from a Memphian.

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

You would never see Pau dive on the floor or hustle for a ball out of bounds in an elimination game like you saw from Marc tonight. 
I know this has nothing to do with your post, but how does Sefolosha not dive on that ball too? I guess Memphis just wanted this one more.

One more game, then the conference finals.

Just three years ago the squad was a 20 win team. Dope to see the team you follow progress like this.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And I know we have to focus on winning game 7 first, but say the grizzlies do win, they have beaten the mavs 3 times this year....finals?

Ahhhh man, feels good
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

Just three years ago the squad was a 20 win team. Dope to see the team you follow progress like this.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And I know we have to focus on winning game 7 first, but say the grizzlies do win, they have beaten the mavs 3 times this year....finals?

Ahhhh man, feels good
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
One game winner without Tyson Chandler.
Another one without Chandler, Dirk's first game back, and he gets ejected in the second quarter.
Other win was a very close game with Rudy making big shots.

The one game that most simulates the game we'll see if Dallas plays Memphis? Where we had Chandler and Dirk? A 15-point breeze.

Just don't get ahead of yourself.
laugh.gif

The series will be tough, either way, regardless of who's there.

pimp.gif

To all the people who clowned BHZ for being a clown/homer thruout the season what're yall thoughts on the Grizz now?? Do yall think this run is a fluke, are they legit? Better without Gay or would they be even scarier?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Ahhhh man, feels good
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
One game winner without Tyson Chandler.
Another one without Chandler, Dirk's first game back, and he gets ejected in the second quarter.
Other win was a very close game with Rudy making big shots.

The one game that most simulates the game we'll see if Dallas plays Memphis? Where we had Chandler and Dirk? A 15-point breeze.

Just don't get ahead of yourself.
laugh.gif

The series will be tough, either way, regardless of who's there.

speaking of homer fans who are hardly ever right....
laugh.gif

all star starting center tyson chandler
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Its been a long embarrassing 10 years my friends (specifically the 3 years before this season and last).

Hey, your 10 years? At least they're over. Portland havent been out of the 1st round since BEFORE Memphis got a team. Feels bad man
frown.gif

Hope you win and beat the Dirk's next round though.

Originally Posted by henz0

pimp.gif

To all the people who clowned BHZ for being a clown/homer thruout the season what're yall thoughts on the Grizz now?? Do yall think this run is a fluke, are they legit? Better without Gay or would they be even scarier?
nerd.gif

I don't think it's a fluke, but I do think it's a "perfect storm" so to speak.  They are certainly ahead of schedule.  

What I mean by that is, I dunno if they go on this run with Rudy healthy all year.  That might sound odd, but I'm not sure Zach develops into what he is right now if Rudy is out there, or if Marc improves as much as he has, not to mention Tony Allen getting a lot more time, then they add Shane.  Does all of this happen, if Rudy Gay is healthy all year? 

That said, because of what they have seen, and what they now know they can do, maybe Rudy slides in next year with ease, trying to fit in and improve with the rest of the guys.  It will certainly deepen their bench, give them more options and all that, and we'll see what they do with OJ over the summer, and if Shane stays on or leaves. 

My question is will they jump like OKC did?  From 8 seed to homecourt the next season. 

Win or lose Sunday, this year has been HUGE for Memphis.  You can't put a price on playoff experience and what it does to players. 

So props to all the Grizz fans and BigMike for stickin with their squad all season long. 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom