OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Originally Posted by Beware The Underdog

But but but but...CP

LA is just wating untill the playoffs.
frown.gif

Phil Jackson has 11 rings one for his pinky toe....he can't be out coach.
frown.gif
frown.gif

LA will 3peat in June. You wait and see.
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

This guy
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

" Dallas is praying to see Oklahoma City, them boys in Memphis.... " (c) Charles Barkley

pimp.gif

I kind of feel like he's right.

But, I'm not going to say I want to play one team, because I'll look stupid either way.

Whoever wins, wins, and we have to prepare for them.

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Memphis advance to Finals . Can it happen ?
pimp.gif

Ask mike

I'm finally back in the M, so I'll be at the game tomorrow somewhere behind OKC's bench. P, I never got that poster though.
laugh.gif

I'll probably get a picture of Donatello from the Ninja Turtles and get Russy attention to look at it.

Dallas folk got every reason to laugh at LA fans.......Spurs fans do NOT. We won a series this year.......and we owned them for the last 10 years, Spurs fans should be real mousey right about now. Or I could remind them how both Gasol's took turns on their franchise, Pau in 08, Marc in 11. Don't make me be that guy......

Originally Posted by CP1708

Dallas folk got every reason to laugh at LA fans.......Spurs fans do NOT. We won a series this year.......and we owned them for the last 10 years, Spurs fans should be real mousey right about now. Or I could remind them how both Gasol's took turns on their franchise, Pau in 08, Marc in 11. Don't make me be that guy......
Cfranchise quoted his own post 3 times. But dude was ghost when they got eliminated 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Memphis advance to Finals . Can it happen ?
pimp.gif

Ask mike

I'm finally back in the M, so I'll be at the game tomorrow somewhere behind OKC's bench. P, I never got that poster though.
laugh.gif

I'll probably get a picture of Donatello from the Ninja Turtles and get Russy attention to look at it.
nf1gd0.jpg

laugh.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

I know your going to be rootin' HARD for Memphis to kick Dallas' !@$ if they make it to the WCF NaS.
laugh.gif
May the best team win.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by PMatic

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

I know your going to be rootin' HARD for Memphis to kick Dallas' !@$ if they make it to the WCF NaS.
laugh.gif
May the best team win.
tongue.gif
U are so confusing!!! Ahhhh

Take it for what you will..

Opposing team stats for Dallas.

3 Point %: 26%, best in the Playoffs.
FTA: 20.3, third best in the Playoffs, best of any remaining team.
Rebounds allowed: 39, fourth best in the Playoffs, 2nd best of teams remaining.
PPG: 88.4, second best in the Playoffs, best of any remaining team.

Dallas isn't just getting lucky and is hot from the outside.

They are kicking *$+ on defense, and knocking down shots too.

Don't think that reflects todays game either.

there is a rumor going around that kobe's wife is the one that convinced pau's GF to break up with him. And that both players said foul stuff about each other's women

laugh.gif
Hope that's not true at all. Such a silly rumor, worse if true.

Kobe always having an uneasy relationship with his big men.

Back
Top Bottom