OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Also, to be fair Tony Allen was in Kevin Durant's jersey the last five minutes of the game.

It's on Scott Brooks to properly adjust the offense too.

Originally Posted by PMatic

Also, to be fair Tony Allen was in Kevin Durant's jersey the last five minutes of the game.

It's on Scott Brooks to properly adjust the offense too.
Yep.
I would like to thank Brooks for waiting a lifetime to put Harden in the game when Conley was guarding Thabo. How in the hell did Zbo got 21 and 21 tonight? 
laugh.gif

I always feel as the leader and/or coach of the team, you have to put players in their place. 

Shaq is just sitting in the middle of the lane.

I swear I've seen about 3 times already where he should've been called for that.

It's really kind of disgusting. As said, it's all the gloom and doom of the Lakers, not Dirk playing PHENOMENAL basketball. DIsrespected all the damn time. Even when we're up 3-0 against the defending champs, all we hear is talk of them coming back from 3-0.

I'll be the first to say the series isn't over, but Kobe has these fans fooled, saying he's not worried about the series.

The Lakers been playing like that the ENTIRE series. They feel like they should be up in this series. All I heard yesterday from the Lakers was how they'd win. LO, yapping his goddamn gums saying they'd win. Kobe saying he's not worried.

You know what? Why don't yall shut the F up and try to focus instead of letting your past accolades make you at ease that you got the series.

The arrogance is off-setting for me.

If we end up winning tomorrow and I hear Kobe talking about how "We lost," instead of "They beat us," I might rip my hair out.

Is this series over?  No, the Lakers are capable of coming back, but some people are acting like the Mavs are team full of bums that have to "hope" the Lakers don't play well because they can't compete with them.  As good as the Lakers have been these two championship runs, they were never incredibly dominant or imposing to the point where you felt like other elite teams couldn't beat them ( i.e. the 01' Laker team which was incredibly dominant).  The Lakers squads over the past three seasons were usually a clutch bucket, a key defensive stop, etc better than their opponents (see games 3 and 7 of last year's finals).  This is the NBA, the elite teams are fairly even and can be taken out in a 7 game series.

QFT. Artest big shots, Pau big offensive boards, Fisher big shots, and Ariza big shots.

i agree, Thunder should not be associated with the Sonics since Seattle still has the rights to the team and when the time is right they will land a team again and become the Sonics.

Then by that logic, IMO, they shouldn't have Kevin Durant. You don't wanna give them their legacy, but you wanna let them keep their players? There's a difference between the Bobcats and the Thunder.

If the Thunder plays the Mavs, good luck to J. Kidd/Terry trying to guard Russ

Yeah, I know.
sick.gif
Would be horrific. We'd probably see Beaubois, Stevenson, and Brewer a lot out there trying to guard him. But if he stays complacent on the perimeter? He can chuck all he wants.

Gratz today Bhz. I didn't watch the game as I went to go see Thor with my girlfriend. How was the game?

This guy Westbrook
laugh.gif
he's the main reason they took an L and he has the nerve to be upset at someone else.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

i agree, Thunder should not be associated with the Sonics since Seattle still has the rights to the team and when the time is right they will land a team again and become the Sonics.

Then by that logic, IMO, they shouldn't have Kevin Durant. You don't wanna give them their legacy, but you wanna let them keep their players? There's a difference between the Bobcats and the Thunder.

What?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Gratz today Bhz. I didn't watch the game as I went to go see Thor with my girlfriend. How was the game?

Thanks homie 
pimp.gif

Game was stressful. 1st half, Grizz couldn't do nothing to make a full run.We was letting OKC out hustle us and playing like the Grizz pre-January. Couldn't get any energy going. 3rd quarter, the energy was starting to come after that Sam Young throw down. 
sick.gif
 What really helped was putting OJ on Westbrook.

Westbrook start killing the team in the 4th as th grizz came back and Tony played very good D on Durant in the last 4-5 minutes of the game. Zbo missed a game winning shot and went into OT where the Grizz pretty much controlled it. 

It's really kind of disgusting. As said, it's all the gloom and doom ofthe Lakers, not Dirk playing PHENOMENAL basketball. DIsrespected allthe damn time. Even when we're up 3-0 against the defending champs, allwe hear is talk of them coming back from 3-0.
You've got to calm down and shut up my man.

Just be glad being up 3-0 with a chance to close it out tomorrow. All that other BS is irrelevant...

Why would the Thunder not share history with the Sonics if OKC got their talent?

I just think it's silly to say that the Sonics and Thunder history should be different.

Syracuse Nationals won a championship in the 50s, which went on to be the Philly 76ers.

Blame shared by everyone.

Russy playing hero ball, KD not being vocal and dominant enough to demand the ball and take over, and Brooks failing to make adjustments until it was too late.

Plus you have to acknowledge the Grizz, didn't quit, TA locked up KD, much credit to their effort and grit.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

what happen to everone saying rondo is gonna torch our PG's?

he misses his BFF Perkins
laugh.gif

if/when the heat beat the celtics theys hould send a gift basket to Ainge

Second time Wade pulls down a Celtic during a play. I think he just ended Rondo's season. 
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom