OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Good thing I'm not a doctor, Rondo coming back.
eek.gif

HEART OF A MOTHER %%%*!%! CHAMPION.

RONDO MY GOD.

I wouldn't be surprised to the Celtic's win this series.

Straight Willis Reid status.
eek.gif

oh for sure. i'm just sick of the willis reed comparisons. dude had one leg. and manu was already compared to him this off season

Originally Posted by DubA169

oh for sure. i'm just sick of the willis reed comparisons. dude had one leg. and manu was already compared to him this off season

At least one Willis Reed comparison per playoffs.
30t6p3b.gif

it's been two comparisons and it's the second round lol.

give knicks fans something to hang onto. damn haha

It was also game 7 of the Finals, not game 3 of the 2nd round. Much respect to Rondo and he showed a lot of courage, but broadcasters can describe a player returning from injury without making that comparison.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

It was also game 7 of the Finals, not game 3 of the 2nd round. Much respect to Rondo and he showed a lot of courage, but broadcasters can describe a player returning from injury without making that comparison.
I don't know man...

It was a pivotal game, and he comes back within a quarter?

Legit.

Props to Rondo. Boston was awesome tonight but I wonder how far they'll go if Rondo can't perform.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by KingJay718

KG turning back the clock to 2004 on CB1.

He needs to torture the fairy like this for the rest of this series, he can easily do it.

This! They just need to make an effort tomorrow to get him the ball EARLY again.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Why would the Thunder not share history with the Sonics if OKC got their talent?

I just think it's silly to say that the Sonics and Thunder history should be different.

Syracuse Nationals won a championship in the 50s, which went on to be the Philly 76ers.
supersonics existed from 1967-2008

nationals in the NBA 1949-63 (NBL from 1946.. and independent from 1939)

this is closer to the browns situation, which i think should have been followed

but i dont think any team that is relocated should take the history of the organization with them.. just like how titles dont transfer when players change teams.. the 'seattle supersonics' won a title in 1979, the oklahoma city thunder haven't done jack

If Rondo is super gimpy for game 4 KG and Paul will have to step it up again. SMH at LeBron, he takes way too many jump shots.

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Miami but the smart thing by refusing to force Rondo to the left or trap him.

just enjoy the thunder. please leave rain town alone. one of the highest sucide rates isn't enough for you?

for the record i was on a nyc charity song for OKC. i remember that @@%# since i am 9

just be happy my mans u got a bright future. just leave one of the most depressed cities be. for the record i said okc in 7 and i stick by it

and just so i don't lose my shtick. bron bron is overrated.

lol krazy. yes i did.

props to NJ fans. on niketalk they are legit. if u make it to BK pm me going to games together

Back
Top Bottom