[[ Official 2009 World Series Post: PHILLIES (2) @ YANKEES (3) Game 6 (11/04) ]]

laugh.gif
the salt in here is Insurmountable.

Im sorry, I cant be nice anymore. I honestly just want to see ya lose already. I dont need to hear about #27 for a year. Ya can have the ALCS because we allknow that if Boston/Yankees/ and maybe even the Phillies now, dont win it all the season is a disappointment. We dont play for ALCS/NLCS titles anymore.

But seriously congrats on the ALCS.

You don't have to root for anyone....or bring yourself to root for anyone.

I've only missed one World Series in my lifetime........

Guess?

2002 World Series between the Giants
sick.gif
and the Angels
sick.gif
. I didn't care for it, refused to watch it. I wasn't rooting for the%%$+**@ Giants, and I wasn't going to root for the %%#*% %%! Angels.....
laugh.gif

That being said, Go Yankees. I now hate the Phillies as much as the Giants,
laugh.gif

I badly want a Dodger hat with a World Series patch......

2 years in a row, 3 games away, to the damn Phillies......

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Im so disappointed that theres no Yankee Stadium patch on the back.You thinks these hats will sell out fast? I wont be able to get one until friday
smh.gif
smh.gif

if you live in new york, those hats will probably be everywhere and i wouldn't be suprised if stores got restocks in. this is how it is for the city ofteams who win the championship or make it to the championship, i live in LA, when i worked at lids i know for a fact the lids i worked at got 600 lakers 2009champs hats in plus another restock, and last year during the world series all the lids and philly and tampa had plenty of hats to go around for their teams.

every modells in the city should have a ton of hats as well, considering how stocked they were with yankee hats with the yankee stadium patch on them thisyear.

Yankees in 6

Looking forward to wearing my Yankee hat when I land in Philadelphia airport during Thanksgiving break
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Im so disappointed that theres no Yankee Stadium patch on the back.You thinks these hats will sell out fast? I wont be able to get one until friday
smh.gif
smh.gif

if you live in new york, those hats will probably be everywhere and i wouldn't be suprised if stores got restocks in. this is how it is for the city of teams who win the championship or make it to the championship, i live in LA, when i worked at lids i know for a fact the lids i worked at got 600 lakers 2009 champs hats in plus another restock, and last year during the world series all the lids and philly and tampa had plenty of hats to go around for their teams.

every modells in the city should have a ton of hats as well, considering how stocked they were with yankee hats with the yankee stadium patch on them this year.

I say that because last year I wanted a TB WS fitted so bad but I couldnt find them anywhere. I know its not the same this at the least but still,I know these will be flying off the shelves

I just moved to PA from NY not too long ago and would love to rock that #27 on a fitted (plus its my birthdate so Yankees HAVE TO WIN)....hopefully New Eramakes something like this happen even though I dont really rock fitteds but F it...gotta Rep...YANKEES take it game 7....make it interesting

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

smh.gif
smh.gif

if you live in new york, those hats will probably be everywhere and i wouldn't be suprised if stores got restocks in. this is how it is for the city of teams who win the championship or make it to the championship, i live in LA, when i worked at lids i know for a fact the lids i worked at got 600 lakers 2009 champs hats in plus another restock, and last year during the world series all the lids and philly and tampa had plenty of hats to go around for their teams.

every modells in the city should have a ton of hats as well, considering how stocked they were with yankee hats with the yankee stadium patch on them this year.
I say that because last year I wanted a TB WS fitted so bad but I couldnt find them anywhere. I know its not the same this at the least but still, I know these will be flying off the shelves

what size tampa hat were you looking for?? mlbshop.com has them for $29 i believe with damn near a full size run and im pretty sure if you go on google youcan find a coupon code to take more off that price

http://shop.mlb.com/produ...p=1452368.1452910.704340

the yankees are the best selling mlb team though so i'm pretty sure these hats will be everywhere though.

it usually never works out for me to put money on the team i root for but my homie has been gettin way to slick bashing the yankees so we put a friendly 100 onit. Ima need A-rod to continue his output and we need Tex to step up a whole lot from how he's been playing so far. AJ scares me whenever he is out there,i hope he dont get blown up. CC needs to set the tone in game 1.

Im so disappointed that theres no Yankee Stadium patch on the back.
I'm pretty sure the patch is on the back. I just wish they would stitch these things on though instead of what feels like gluing them on. Igot my Phils hat/shirt just like boy did his Yanks as soon as the game was over.

Back
Top Bottom